Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips FINISHED β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •

β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips FINISHED β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca ripsrip requestsworld requestsvrcafiles
172 Posts 88 Posters 4.4k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

    Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
    β–Έ@kirarahoshi | @kittykat096 | @pellojalo | @dogatemyhomework | @ilovekitkats | @dogatemyhomework | @aw_pc | @deltaz | @snipperz | @olddarling | @pixiestikks | @..heart | @redream | @nimix | @sheepy17
    p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
    PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
    β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

    SHEEPY17S
    SHEEPY17S
    SHEEPY17
    wrote last edited by
    #144

    @粉ι›ͺ thank you very much!!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • nightmarezzN
      nightmarezzN
      nightmarezz
      wrote last edited by
      #145

      Avatty https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_868ad045-4496-4270-8777-871c46c99427

      1 Reply Last reply
      🏁
      0
      • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

        Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
        β–Έ@kirarahoshi | @kittykat096 | @pellojalo | @dogatemyhomework | @ilovekitkats | @dogatemyhomework | @aw_pc | @deltaz | @snipperz | @olddarling | @pixiestikks | @..heart | @redream | @nimix | @sheepy17
        p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
        PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
        β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

        redreamR
        redreamR
        redream
        wrote last edited by redream
        #146

        @粉ι›ͺ im really sorry i saw my name but mine isnt in the files, i couldnt understand if mine is in the queue so i will just wait i guess. thank you in advance

        1 Reply Last reply
        🏁
        0
        • angelkittyzA
          angelkittyzA
          angelkittyz
          wrote last edited by angelkittyz
          #147

          Hi!! thanks for your contribution to the ripperstore community!! it will be my first time requesting for smt like this
          1- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d7bd85a7-5f46-419a-84f5-9d2b4995c7cf
          2- https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_07b5474c-31b2-4bed-a0d1-1b3546bbddc2
          3-https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2068b127-d834-455c-b512-11f6760c7582
          Sorry if thats a lot :') ty for your help!

          1 Reply Last reply
          βœ” 🏁
          0
          • nillaklixN
            nillaklixN
            nillaklix
            wrote last edited by
            #148

            https://ko-fi.com/s/9b0cbb7dc5 PLS

            1 Reply Last reply
            βœ” 🏁
            0
            • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

              | β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β° I'll rip avi's + worlds as gifts 4 Sep β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β° |

              I will be doing this for time period since I know there are other members who can do this as well and I have some free time and I wish to give back to the community again
              β€· β™‘ TIME FRAME | 09/22/2026 - 10/10/20206 | β™‘ •
              cat-cat-dance.gif cat-cat-dance.gif
              β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
              𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
              𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯

              U
              U
              urgonner
              wrote last edited by
              #149

              @粉ι›ͺ can u even rip private avis?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • QueenSaoriQ
                QueenSaoriQ
                QueenSaori
                wrote last edited by
                #150

                https://vrch.at/sxq06stb Plesea help me rip this world if its possible in unitypackage

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RhinoRiotR
                  RhinoRiotR
                  RhinoRiot
                  wrote last edited by
                  #151

                  I have A Few Avatars I Would Love For You To Take A Look At. I Don't Mind Which One You Look At, Take Your Time.

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5ff2811b-908c-471f-bd31-adcc640efabe

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_69c91d45-6ab1-4874-9429-3f4e45ef7904

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_69f3e322-117a-4649-9795-4694efa95cda

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ff419c8b-7b28-472d-b631-a5f861e2d484

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  🏁 βœ”
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    Lixxie143
                    wrote last edited by
                    #152

                    Tysm for the first avatar, you're the BEST! ❀ If it would be okay to request one final avatar, could this one be grabbed? If not, I completely understand, thanks a bunch regardless! Avi>> https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_235e9ac0-f2b9-4432-92b9-7f0e44b190d3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    βœ” 🏁
                    0
                    • 粉ι›ͺ粉
                      粉ι›ͺ粉
                      粉ι›ͺ
                      wrote last edited by
                      #153

                      Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                      Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
                      β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                      p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
                      β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                      angelkittyzA redreamR RhinoRiotR 3 Replies Last reply
                      πŸ’
                      2
                      • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                        Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                        Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
                        β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                        p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
                        β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                        angelkittyzA
                        angelkittyzA
                        angelkittyz
                        wrote last edited by
                        #154

                        @粉ι›ͺ TYSM ily u are the best

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                          Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                          Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
                          β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                          p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
                          β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                          𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                          𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                          redreamR
                          redreamR
                          redream
                          wrote last edited by
                          #155

                          @粉ι›ͺ thank you so soo sooooo much, im really gratefullll

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            DiamondMan
                            wrote last edited by DiamondMan
                            #156

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_99f5abe2-2c53-4d0a-a940-609d63b2ae12 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7e09c4ec-bb0c-4b6b-9751-dd4ae8957ba3
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_744ae141-571e-4435-b243-286837253ba8

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            βœ” 🏁
                            0
                            • AshVRA
                              AshVRA
                              AshVR
                              wrote last edited by
                              #157

                              I would be so happy if u would get this for me..it got deleted couple of time https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e232b009-7af5-4c31-8d3e-ed5c48973446

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              βœ” 🏁
                              0
                              • PlAgeplayingGFP
                                PlAgeplayingGFP
                                PlAgeplayingGF
                                wrote last edited by
                                #158

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c3f2f9ad-8497-4645-ab79-b62d0af13983 Would be awsome please and thank you in advance :3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                βœ” 🏁
                                0
                                • MiniiHaM
                                  MiniiHaM
                                  MiniiHa
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #159

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_73031c29-5886-4a72-aa29-cae5d7c3f001

                                  PLEASEE :3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  βœ” 🏁
                                  0
                                  • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                                    Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                                    Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, I’m pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ–₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
                                    β–Έ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                                    p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
                                    β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                                    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                                    𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                                    RhinoRiotR
                                    RhinoRiotR
                                    RhinoRiot
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #160

                                    @粉ι›ͺ Thank You. You Are A Life Saver

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P
                                      P
                                      pandora_rouge
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #161

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b7dc84b4-4431-49cb-9397-46b4e15fdedf please

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      🏁 βœ”
                                      0
                                      • 粉ι›ͺ粉
                                        粉ι›ͺ粉
                                        粉ι›ͺ
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #162

                                        Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                                        β–Έ@diamondman | @ashvr | @plageplayinggf | @miniiha | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
                                        PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                                        ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝♑ Tomorrow will be the last day for this gift thread, I'm happy that I was able to help the community again with a lil bit of love and care ⸜(q˃ α΅• Λ‚ )⸝♑
                                        β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                                        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                                        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SnipperZS
                                          SnipperZS
                                          SnipperZ
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #163

                                          might as well for the last day, these three, please

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_833a7238-f0f2-46f3-8e23-755d590f0220
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4dd260c-51c3-40e4-8f28-7b720a52cdb6
                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0ec017d6-fffa-42c1-9e27-d600e31047cb

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          βœ” 🏁
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular