LF: Meep by Khihani
-

Facetrack and Sps version is here!
I have not tested in game as I am at work right now but it should all work as intended, packages are in the image i sent.
Audiolink should also be added in the unity project
D4rk optimiser is needed for quest version or it will not upload. Also when uploading it will probably ask to 'automatic fix' so just make sure to click that. Have fun! ~~
link to avi -
link to install d4rk on cc - https://d4rkc0d3r.github.io/vpm-repos/main_redirect.html -

Facetrack and Sps version is here!
I have not tested in game as I am at work right now but it should all work as intended, packages are in the image i sent.
Audiolink should also be added in the unity project
D4rk optimiser is needed for quest version or it will not upload. Also when uploading it will probably ask to 'automatic fix' so just make sure to click that. Have fun! ~~
link to avi -
link to install d4rk on cc - https://d4rkc0d3r.github.io/vpm-repos/main_redirect.html -

Facetrack and Sps version is here!
I have not tested in game as I am at work right now but it should all work as intended, packages are in the image i sent.
Audiolink should also be added in the unity project
D4rk optimiser is needed for quest version or it will not upload. Also when uploading it will probably ask to 'automatic fix' so just make sure to click that. Have fun! ~~
link to avi -
link to install d4rk on cc - https://d4rkc0d3r.github.io/vpm-repos/main_redirect.html -

Facetrack and Sps version is here!
I have not tested in game as I am at work right now but it should all work as intended, packages are in the image i sent.
Audiolink should also be added in the unity project
D4rk optimiser is needed for quest version or it will not upload. Also when uploading it will probably ask to 'automatic fix' so just make sure to click that. Have fun! ~~
link to avi -
link to install d4rk on cc - https://d4rkc0d3r.github.io/vpm-repos/main_redirect.html -
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login