Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF C.4.T Drone (3.0 Avatar)

LF C.4.T Drone (3.0 Avatar)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
29 Posts 9 Posters 5.4k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheMysteriousOneT
    TheMysteriousOneT
    TheMysteriousOne
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Bump of 0 expectations and still got disappointed.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TheMysteriousOneT
      TheMysteriousOneT
      TheMysteriousOne
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Does anyone have this avatar? Does it even exist? Is it even real? Am I being gaslit into believing this is an avatar?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AnimeGoddessA
        AnimeGoddessA
        AnimeGoddess
        wrote on last edited by AnimeGoddess
        #23

        Bumper
        Also if anyone is looking for the link, here it is.
        https://strasza.gumroad.com/l/gklyf

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TheMysteriousOneT
          TheMysteriousOneT
          TheMysteriousOne
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          I wish to bump this thread, it's been a while and I've been losing hope.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TheMysteriousOneT
            TheMysteriousOneT
            TheMysteriousOne
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Hey there, I'm doing my part, I'm bumping the thread

            CatnappedC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TheMysteriousOneT TheMysteriousOne

              Hey there, I'm doing my part, I'm bumping the thread

              CatnappedC
              CatnappedC
              Catnapped
              wrote on last edited by Catnapped
              #26

              ✔ Found Avatar 1/1:

              @TheMysteriousOne My goodness, you sure have been doing your part. [register or login to view this hidden content].

              Don't share my link 🙂

              gone for 2 months

              TheMysteriousOneT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CatnappedC Catnapped

                ✔ Found Avatar 1/1:

                @TheMysteriousOne My goodness, you sure have been doing your part. [register or login to view this hidden content].

                Don't share my link 🙂

                TheMysteriousOneT
                TheMysteriousOneT
                TheMysteriousOne
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Catnapped Thank you so much!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  Iesjzy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  https://vrmodels.store/avatars/38668-c-4-t-drone-30-vrchat-avatar.html they just posted on vrmodels

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                  • BerryBushB
                    BerryBushB
                    BerryBush
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    bump

                    If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular