LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu
-
Reading this feels like I just encountered a sacred collaboration between gods and men, HOLY-
-
We are witnessing history being written before our eyes, gentlemen.
-
Excited to see it ready!
-
I was not expecting to see this much dedication from this many people. I'm surprised
-
I was not expecting to see this much dedication from this many people. I'm surprised
@Sacrificer3254 you bet!
-
-
-
-
-
-
@ThumpersHump Got any other uma's perchance?
@Rosea not in that same style but yea i have other umas
-
@Rosea not in that same style but yea i have other umas
@ThumpersHump Don't mind what style their in, just looking get more uma's
-
-
@Rosea not in that same style but yea i have other umas
@ThumpersHump i would also be interested in what you got
-
-
Bump
-
@ThumpersHump Don't mind what style their in, just looking get more uma's
Rosea i gotta sort em out and then ill probably make a post or drop them here. though im barely on here as I've gotten busy with work. But ill make time soon to sort everything
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login