Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu

LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
umamusumevrc avataragnestachyonpaid avatars
431 Posts 101 Posters 10.9k Views 145 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KariDaKidK
    KariDaKidK
    KariDaKid
    wrote last edited by
    #421

    Ya'll are doing gods work

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Raiden_NiceButtR
      Raiden_NiceButtR
      Raiden_NiceButt
      wrote last edited by
      #422

      A union for a greater good was formed here—how beautiful.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SenkoS
        SenkoS
        Senko
        wrote last edited by
        #423

        This is so peek つ﹏ɵ̷̥̥᷅᷅
        (Bump)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          Pocoyo248
          wrote last edited by
          #424

          image.jpeg

          Yay

          Oh my god, I struggled so much with this texture. I had to do some janky fixes, but it's working. Maybe I'll get it 100% perfect someday (or maybe not). What matters is that it's done.

          @thetalkingplush I'm exporting everything from the original file just to be safe.

          [register or login to view this hidden content]
          Pass
          thick_thighs_save_lives

          1 Reply Last reply
          6
          • SillySkeleboiS
            SillySkeleboiS
            SillySkeleboi
            wrote last edited by
            #425

            W, MODS GLAZE THIS MAN/WOMAN

            P 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SillySkeleboiS
              SillySkeleboiS
              SillySkeleboi
              wrote last edited by
              #426

              @pocoyo248 Is there only gonna be one outfit for now?

              P 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SillySkeleboiS SillySkeleboi

                W, MODS GLAZE THIS MAN/WOMAN

                P
                P
                Pocoyo248
                wrote last edited by
                #427

                @SillySkeleboi My pronouns are Makita/Bosch.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SillySkeleboiS SillySkeleboi

                  @pocoyo248 Is there only gonna be one outfit for now?

                  P
                  P
                  Pocoyo248
                  wrote last edited by
                  #428

                  @SillySkeleboi I don't know how applying clothes to this modified Agnes works, so I guess it'll depend on @thetalkingplush, he's the architect behind this masterpiece.

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P Pocoyo248

                    @SillySkeleboi I don't know how applying clothes to this modified Agnes works, so I guess it'll depend on @thetalkingplush, he's the architect behind this masterpiece.

                    R
                    R
                    RIPPENRIPPER
                    wrote last edited by
                    #429

                    @Pocoyo248 he is a god damn architect

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      RIPPENRIPPER
                      wrote last edited by
                      #430

                      I need someone’s help uploading it, I keep getting the same issue when trying to upload it, “avatar validation failed”

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ahwas21A
                        Ahwas21A
                        Ahwas21
                        wrote last edited by
                        #431

                        i believe there is no arms
                        image_2026-09-30_023359061.png

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular