PeaBlaze thread
-
Here Ill put whatever new version of PeaBlaze come out
Petruz:
Meroth:https://meroth.gumroad.com/l/PeaBlazeVRC?layout=profile
AdrianDustRed: https://x.com/AdrianDustRed/status/2095562637350215989?s=20Have fun looking together for this new internet phenomenon and getting this stuff ported
-
-
Forewarning, the petruz model will require blender work cause for some reason, they had the hands and feet not connected to the arms and legs at all.
Anyways, heres a unity package of their model with some fixes.
-
@BUMBUM Have you gotten to fixing the model?
-
@BUMBUM Have you gotten to fixing the model?
@SkullCrusher900 I don't know jack about fixing avatars and blender, I just was gonna check the problems he mentioned myself to see if I can maybe forward it to someone who knows what they're doing
-
-
I need a ripper just now

-
Need. Much Need.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bump
-
I need a ripper just now

@FloweyButMILF i can do it
-
@FloweyButMILF i can do it
@Girl dm'd you
-
-
Bump
-
I need a ripper just now

@FloweyButMILF u get it?
-
I need a ripper just now

@FloweyButMILF ...um Hey uh not to sound like a downer at first but, don't rip there's no need to.. That's uh my model I modeled, rigger, textured, and uploaded, BUT just ask nicely for my model...please yeah...PLUS I gotta do a lot of touch ups on her anyways so like she's still a heavy wip. I can give the wip out though I got the unity package still if you're impatient as fuck idk.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

