Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)

John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
jane doezenlesszonezerofemboy edit
207 Posts 84 Posters 18.4k Views 191 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • spiderfuckerS
    spiderfuckerS
    spiderfucker
    wrote last edited by
    #121

    has the lewd one been dropped yet?

    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • flushiF
      flushiF
      flushi
      wrote last edited by
      #122

      Will you upload the version in a swimsuit or just the regular one?

      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • spiderfuckerS spiderfucker

        has the lewd one been dropped yet?

        BaphometscurseB
        BaphometscurseB
        Baphometscurse
        wrote last edited by
        #123

        @spiderfucker Please scroll up ā¤

        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • flushiF flushi

          Will you upload the version in a swimsuit or just the regular one?

          BaphometscurseB
          BaphometscurseB
          Baphometscurse
          wrote last edited by Baphometscurse
          #124

          @flushi POSSIBLY FOR SFW SWIM SUIT, NSFW IDK YET

          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Heavenly_LewderH
            Heavenly_LewderH
            Heavenly_Lewder
            wrote last edited by
            #125

            question is it possible to take the clothes off this and give it to a different base?

            ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
            ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Ahwas21A
              Ahwas21A
              Ahwas21
              wrote last edited by
              #126

              let baphometscurse cook and wait if you push them they will not want to continue the model stop being impatient

              1 Reply Last reply
              šŸ˜•
              0
              • Heavenly_LewderH
                Heavenly_LewderH
                Heavenly_Lewder
                wrote last edited by
                #127

                erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
                ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

                PopshotableP Ahwas21A BaphometscurseB 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Heavenly_LewderH Heavenly_Lewder

                  erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                  PopshotableP
                  PopshotableP
                  Popshotable
                  wrote last edited by
                  #128

                  @Heavenly_Lewder With the current unity model if i remember correctly it is fused ewith the base models so i dont think the clothes can be removed

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Heavenly_LewderH
                    Heavenly_LewderH
                    Heavenly_Lewder
                    wrote last edited by
                    #129

                    @popshotable thank you for telling me, that's all I needed to know ^^

                    ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
                    ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Heavenly_LewderH Heavenly_Lewder

                      erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                      Ahwas21A
                      Ahwas21A
                      Ahwas21
                      wrote last edited by Ahwas21
                      #130

                      @Heavenly_Lewder i was not specificaly talking to you but in general not my intention to be mean towards anybody

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Heavenly_LewderH Heavenly_Lewder

                        erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                        BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #131

                        @Heavenly_Lewder I don't mind if you do, You can use the fbx in blender, and use edit mode on the mesh's to remove the skin pieces just to have a plain outfit, IDC what people do with the files, as long as they don't sell it and or claim it as theirs

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • VanxtoV
                          VanxtoV
                          Vanxto
                          wrote last edited by
                          #132

                          Reminder for everyone: You can add physbones to the chest and butt it's labelled as "Skin_L_Pelvis" and the chest is just "Breast_L"
                          I made it small and subtle. and it looks nice. Highly recommend making it a bit immobile. I am currently doing my edits

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • MiyabiDaGoatM
                            MiyabiDaGoatM
                            MiyabiDaGoat
                            wrote last edited by
                            #133

                            I know the nsfw version of John is finna be so good, I’m super excited. Keep up the good work

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            šŸ‘
                            1
                            • NebulafangN Nebulafang referenced this topic
                            • C
                              C
                              ceberis246
                              wrote last edited by
                              #134

                              Bump

                              BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                              -2
                              • C ceberis246

                                Bump

                                BaphometscurseB
                                BaphometscurseB
                                Baphometscurse
                                wrote last edited by
                                #135

                                @ceberis246 Hey hey, Just lyk I've already req for people not to bump as it makes me feel rushed!/lh

                                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • C
                                  C
                                  ceberis246
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #136

                                  Oh sorry no rush I just placed it here so I can come back to it later šŸ˜…

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • N
                                    N
                                    nalza69
                                    wrote last edited by nalza69
                                    #137

                                    hey @baphometscurse i know you said no nsfw but could put a pp and a butthole on him he is a guy after all we can put the sps ourself pls ^^

                                    VanxtoV BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
                                    -3
                                    • N nalza69

                                      hey @baphometscurse i know you said no nsfw but could put a pp and a butthole on him he is a guy after all we can put the sps ourself pls ^^

                                      VanxtoV
                                      VanxtoV
                                      Vanxto
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #138

                                      @nalza69 There's no body underneath. Not possible.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • N nalza69

                                        hey @baphometscurse i know you said no nsfw but could put a pp and a butthole on him he is a guy after all we can put the sps ourself pls ^^

                                        BaphometscurseB
                                        BaphometscurseB
                                        Baphometscurse
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #139

                                        @nalza69 An NSFW ver is already being made. This one isnt nsfw because I sculpted it from just jane's base model thats in the game

                                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                                        šŸ’•
                                        1
                                        • BaphometscurseB
                                          BaphometscurseB
                                          Baphometscurse
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #140

                                          LIL UPDATE, John doe is almost done, i have to resculpt the chest to be flat again (I fucked it up the first time gulp) then unity stuff šŸ˜„

                                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          šŸ‘ šŸ’ž
                                          6

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular