John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)
-
@CptJackSparrow Its taking more time, I wanna give something thats nice and functional, rather than something slapped together, I'm also working on the milltina variant as well so i don't lose motivation, quality is a big thing for me here : P
@Baphometscurse OK I HOPE WE GET IT SOON AND I HOPE UR FEELING BETTER
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login