Blue Diamond (FOUND)
-
@Verchuddie I have a edited version of NSFW blue made by me for 4 bucks
@SluttyCookie or are u selling it, if could send an image?
-
buggy_bento is a creator and not a ripper as far as im aware
and also her files aren't on sale i think, not yet at least
@KittyPuff oh okay I thought maybe they were a ripper bc I went to their avi world with a friend and saw a lot of avatars/models that were from other creators
-
HERES BOTH PINK AND BLUE DIAMOND,
Download Link (workupload.com)
Passcode: DIAMONDS!@SluttyCookie Tysm you r amazing
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login