Blue Diamond (FOUND)
-
I saw on a world were for some reason though like a mirror thingy it made it naked and it had diamonds for nips and stuff
-
-
dump for the unity package
-
bump for the diamonds
-
i have blue diamond but i can't seem to be able upload it here
-
i have blue diamond but i can't seem to be able upload it here
@SluttyCookie you could use like workupload,dropbox,gofile to upload the file and link
-
HERES BLUE DIAMOND!!
-
HERES BLUE DIAMOND!!
@SluttyCookie tysm by chance do you have the rest or just the unity package?

-
Does anyone have the p2u version of the avi? Or is it just the model files for the pub one so far?
-
@SluttyCookie tysm by chance do you have the rest or just the unity package?

@Reaper-queen I do i just have no idea how to work that platform.
-
HERES BOTH PINK AND BLUE DIAMOND,
Passcode: DIAMONDS! -
@Reaper-queen I do i just have no idea how to work that platform.
@SluttyCookie you could just post it all in a workupload link or gofile but its all good though ty again for sharing

-
HERES BOTH PINK AND BLUE DIAMOND,
Passcode: DIAMONDS!@SluttyCookie tysm
-
bump for yellow and white
-
bump for spicy blue and blue
-
HERES BOTH PINK AND BLUE DIAMOND,
Passcode: DIAMONDS!@verchuddie the og blue was posted here
-
bump for spicy blue and blue
@Verchuddie I have a edited version of NSFW blue made by me for 4 bucks
-
@Verchuddie I have a edited version of NSFW blue made by me for 4 bucks
@SluttyCookie do u mind sharing?
-
@Verchuddie I have a edited version of NSFW blue made by me for 4 bucks
@SluttyCookie or are u selling it, if could send an image?
-
buggy_bento is a creator and not a ripper as far as im aware
and also her files aren't on sale i think, not yet at least
@KittyPuff oh okay I thought maybe they were a ripper bc I went to their avi world with a friend and saw a lot of avatars/models that were from other creators
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login