LF: V1.1 Midnight Customizable VTuber model
-
-
@kiyra_56 Can I get the link as well please? โก
-
-
@nochka-roussel Yup. It got reported. Lol. I'll send them when I check throughout the day.
Anyone else: Make sure you @ me otherwise I might miss it!
-
Also for those who want the change log for what has changed between this update and the last:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
Download Link (docs.google.com)