Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. オリジナル3Dアバター『邪竜メルヴィ』 #メルヴィ3D 1.08

オリジナル3Dアバター『邪竜メルヴィ』 #メルヴィ3D 1.08

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothbooth avataravatar
63 Posts 35 Posters 10.8k Views 37 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • foxfurryF foxfurry

    @YoruSoraTsuki
    스크린샷 2026-10-08 210056.png
    I purchased it, and although there is a file, it is registered as a normal file when downloaded It seems the creator accidentally uploaded a different file

    YoruSoraTsukiY
    YoruSoraTsukiY
    YoruSoraTsuki
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    @foxfurry I think you missed 3 things

    MochifitterProfile_1.02 and overdrive_Only_Ver1.04 and Melvii_OVERDRIVE_Ver1.08 as well.

    can you reupload them again please.

    youmissedthistwo.png

    foxfurryF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • YoruSoraTsukiY YoruSoraTsuki

      @foxfurry I think you missed 3 things

      MochifitterProfile_1.02 and overdrive_Only_Ver1.04 and Melvii_OVERDRIVE_Ver1.08 as well.

      can you reupload them again please.

      youmissedthistwo.png

      foxfurryF
      foxfurryF
      foxfurry
      wrote last edited by
      #62

      @YoruSoraTsuki
      I posted that The file has not been modified yet It seems like it will need a new version to be fixed
      It's not that I uploaded a strange file; that file is the strange one
      This is the second time I've downloaded it, so I re-uploaded it

      YoruSoraTsukiY 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • foxfurryF foxfurry

        @YoruSoraTsuki
        I posted that The file has not been modified yet It seems like it will need a new version to be fixed
        It's not that I uploaded a strange file; that file is the strange one
        This is the second time I've downloaded it, so I re-uploaded it

        YoruSoraTsukiY
        YoruSoraTsukiY
        YoruSoraTsuki
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @foxfurry no worries but thank you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular