✔ (FOUND by pathologicalliar) Desi by Crazy / NotCrazy
-
new gd link -
pd link -
I keep getting a null reference and cant upload her


-
I keep getting a null reference and cant upload her


@Sinful_Puppy either reload the project or put "null" in the description
-
@itzmel I did and it keeps saying object reference not set to an instance of an object-
-
I keep getting a null reference and cant upload her


@Sinful_Puppy add a tag/description or log out of sdk & log back in

-
@Sinful_Puppy add a tag/description or log out of sdk & log back in

@pathologicalliar just tried still isn't working

-
hmm, i would restart the project & repeat those steps (tag/description)
-
hmm, i would restart the project & repeat those steps (tag/description)
@pathologicalliar its not working no matter what i do


-
OH I GOT IT- i just has to use the original version it came with of vrcfury instead of the newest version
-
OH I GOT IT- i just has to use the original version it came with of vrcfury instead of the newest version
@Sinful_Puppy glad you figured it out! hopefully youll like her
i love desi -
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
OH I GOT IT- i just has to use the original version it came with of vrcfury instead of the newest version
@Sinful_Puppy what was the original version? im a bit slow since i just woke up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login