Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: CowBot - by: Melon Trademark - NSFW ver - SOLVED

LF: CowBot - by: Melon Trademark - NSFW ver - SOLVED

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
robotcowfemalegirlgirl avataravatarjinnxywhitehornsnsfwsfwsolved
29 Posts 5 Posters 799 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ArtieA
    ArtieA
    Artie
    wrote on last edited by Artie
    #21

    What's your version of Unity? Make sure you're using 2022.
    You won't need that avatar optimizer since the avatar is already optimized. It's very light. I'd remove the Optimizer.

    I checked VRM on that model and you're not the only one dealing with a missing script, so it may be the source itself that broke.

    The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

    Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ArtieA
      ArtieA
      Artie
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      If after you've done all that, it's still not working, tell me and I'll send you the legitimate file. I bought the avatar on Jinxxy and had no issues.

      The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

      Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ArtieA Artie

        If after you've done all that, it's still not working, tell me and I'll send you the legitimate file. I bought the avatar on Jinxxy and had no issues.

        Keep It CosyK
        Keep It CosyK
        Keep It Cosy
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Artie Alright then I will try

        and Im using the 2022 alongside the standard things, vrcfury, poi shaders, etc etc

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ArtieA Artie

          What's your version of Unity? Make sure you're using 2022.
          You won't need that avatar optimizer since the avatar is already optimized. It's very light. I'd remove the Optimizer.

          I checked VRM on that model and you're not the only one dealing with a missing script, so it may be the source itself that broke.

          Keep It CosyK
          Keep It CosyK
          Keep It Cosy
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Artie Im trying out these packages

          image_2026-08-16_123239271.png

          Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Keep It CosyK Keep It Cosy

            @Artie Im trying out these packages

            image_2026-08-16_123239271.png

            Keep It CosyK
            Keep It CosyK
            Keep It Cosy
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Alright so it worked,

            Using those packages worked and theres was no errors or missing scripts

            I was using the vrmodels version

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Keep It CosyK
              Keep It CosyK
              Keep It Cosy
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              24127713-7399-444a-a833-eaa636f5d6f7-image.jpeg

              ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
              ♥
              1
              • Keep It CosyK Keep It Cosy

                24127713-7399-444a-a833-eaa636f5d6f7-image.jpeg

                ResuR
                ResuR
                Resu
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Keep-It-Cosy w

                Need helping handz!!! :33

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NeblaplayzN
                  NeblaplayzN
                  Neblaplayz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  can i ahve it

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ArtieA
                    ArtieA
                    Artie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @keep-it-cosy You should likely mark the post as solved since you got it to work.

                    The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular