Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. BIG LF Lorelei by Woofles

BIG LF Lorelei by Woofles

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalesummershark girl
64 Posts 34 Posters 3.1k Views 30 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lena catL Lena cat

    @Serakii probly this gave me a pain also. https://vpm.anatawa12.com/avatar-optimizer/en/ 749fdd5d-4dd0-4592-81a1-87ae08cca9b1-image.jpeg

    SerakiiS
    SerakiiS
    Serakii
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @Lena-cat I did that

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lena catL Lena cat

      @Serakii probly this gave me a pain also. https://vpm.anatawa12.com/avatar-optimizer/en/ 749fdd5d-4dd0-4592-81a1-87ae08cca9b1-image.jpeg

      SerakiiS
      SerakiiS
      Serakii
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @Lena-cat did u have to remove stuff on her quest side?

      Lena catL petalsP 3 Replies Last reply
      0
      • SerakiiS Serakii

        @Lena-cat did u have to remove stuff on her quest side?

        Lena catL
        Lena catL
        Lena cat
        wrote on last edited by Lena cat
        #43

        @Serakii nope. what all did you add to your project?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SerakiiS Serakii

          @Lena-cat did u have to remove stuff on her quest side?

          Lena catL
          Lena catL
          Lena cat
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @Serakii 8f2baac0-311c-4501-8ebf-572542f95479-image.jpeg

          SerakiiS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lena catL Lena cat

            @Serakii 8f2baac0-311c-4501-8ebf-572542f95479-image.jpeg

            SerakiiS
            SerakiiS
            Serakii
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Lena-cat I did that too

            Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SerakiiS Serakii

              @Lena-cat I did that too

              Lena catL
              Lena catL
              Lena cat
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @Serakii idk then uploaded for me i dont think you added everything listed here or it would have uploaded hun.

              SerakiiS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lena catL Lena cat

                @Serakii idk then uploaded for me i dont think you added everything listed here or it would have uploaded hun.

                SerakiiS
                SerakiiS
                Serakii
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @Lena-cat can u upload her for me then?

                Lena catL petalsP 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • SerakiiS Serakii

                  @Lena-cat can u upload her for me then?

                  Lena catL
                  Lena catL
                  Lena cat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @Serakii no sorry i dont like having ppls info.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SerakiiS Serakii

                    @lakesaresocool35 her quest is broken

                    lakesaresocool35L
                    lakesaresocool35L
                    lakesaresocool35
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @Serakii quest isn't broke bc I bought her, you just ain't do it right ig /j

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SerakiiS Serakii

                      @Lena-cat did u have to remove stuff on her quest side?

                      petalsP
                      petalsP
                      petals
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @Serakii I put everything it listed and still had to remove something to get quest to upload, now i'm being told quest toggles aren't working AT ALL I use pc, but I need working quest for some people I upload for and for my quest friends x.x

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SerakiiS Serakii

                        @Lena-cat can u upload her for me then?

                        petalsP
                        petalsP
                        petals
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @Serakii if I figure it out, ill message you

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • UnknownGU
                          UnknownGU
                          UnknownG
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          Yeah the quest version is for some reason too large for me too. Ah well. I don't have it in me to fiddle with it right now

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ManishM
                            ManishM
                            Manish
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            Screenshot 2026-08-08 032853.png i used this for the quest version and i didnt have any problems uploading it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • lakesaresocool35L
                              lakesaresocool35L
                              lakesaresocool35
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              image_2026-08-08_165233356.png

                              Everything you need for a smooth quest upload

                              mochii15M 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • BurntTofuB
                                BurntTofuB
                                BurntTofu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                I feel like I'm getting played by my unity rn I got like everything that's needed but she's not uploading 💔 it say that AAO is conflicting with vrcfury for me

                                Ping me whenever you need something, I'm bad at keeping track

                                Can do quest converting commission, it's decent quality for 70% of the time I promise </3

                                I got that dawg in me :3 (puppy avi enjoyer)

                                Big fan of cutesy avis from creators like Cyberia, Lpb and Cozu!

                                lakesaresocool35L 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • lakesaresocool35L lakesaresocool35

                                  image_2026-08-08_165233356.png

                                  Everything you need for a smooth quest upload

                                  mochii15M
                                  mochii15M
                                  mochii15
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @lakesaresocool35 oh my god i was losing it over this avi and you helped me upload her thank u

                                  looking for cuties and matching avis♡
                                  °
                                  Hate when ppl cant give good files. If ur files r messed up, that's on YOU- not me. and omfg share the quest sides too lord.
                                  °
                                  willing to do uploads for files of avis ive been wanting!

                                  lakesaresocool35L 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • mochii15M mochii15

                                    @lakesaresocool35 oh my god i was losing it over this avi and you helped me upload her thank u

                                    lakesaresocool35L
                                    lakesaresocool35L
                                    lakesaresocool35
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @mochii15 yes of course!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BurntTofuB BurntTofu

                                      I feel like I'm getting played by my unity rn I got like everything that's needed but she's not uploading 💔 it say that AAO is conflicting with vrcfury for me

                                      lakesaresocool35L
                                      lakesaresocool35L
                                      lakesaresocool35
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @BurntTofu try a new project, it has to be brand new

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • KiraraHoshiK
                                        KiraraHoshiK
                                        KiraraHoshi
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        Is anyone else getting a null? I'm putting everything in new projects and stuff I've added every requirement still a null though

                                        ManishM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • KiraraHoshiK KiraraHoshi

                                          Is anyone else getting a null? I'm putting everything in new projects and stuff I've added every requirement still a null though

                                          ManishM
                                          ManishM
                                          Manish
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @KiraraHoshi Simply refresh the upload section by switching to "Login" or "Uploads," then return to the upload section.

                                          KiraraHoshiK 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular