Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
178 Posts 47 Posters 5.6k Views 76 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AvatarhunterA
    AvatarhunterA
    Avatarhunter
    wrote last edited by
    #161

    @MilaTheShark Don't give her -rep plz i can work something out for you.

    AVTRH

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • AvatarhunterA
      AvatarhunterA
      Avatarhunter
      wrote last edited by
      #162

      @MilaTheShark Natively all AD creators will suffer the same fate.. its kind of already too late to ask that and i will continue to work on the next mila... If any of the members here all agree to your request then I'll do it and remove your avatar. I don't usually make exceptions for any AD creators but i like foxmoths bro they are cute af. But all of that is an "IF". I can offer you some advice if you want tho.

      AVTRH

      kuwagata ohgerK 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

        @Devil-Stars It should i tested it with someone FT and everything and from what it looks like it worked

        UrakiaU
        UrakiaU
        Urakia
        wrote last edited by
        #163

        @Avatarhunter ye but, without ft it doesnt work so, I think the movements u could saw were from him, not the Avi, anyways I can try using an usual foxmoth and just move everything to the base

        AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • UrakiaU Urakia

          @Avatarhunter ye but, without ft it doesnt work so, I think the movements u could saw were from him, not the Avi, anyways I can try using an usual foxmoth and just move everything to the base

          AvatarhunterA
          AvatarhunterA
          Avatarhunter
          wrote last edited by
          #164

          @Urakia yeah sure any contribution helps

          AVTRH

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UrakiaU Urakia

            @DAEDRICswat wym

            D
            D
            DAEDRICswat
            wrote last edited by
            #165

            @Urakia somehow, the link was not working for me earlier. I was getting an error!

            UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 0
              0
              0bsolete
              wrote last edited by
              #166

              so is this found? broke? Dead?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                @MilaTheShark Natively all AD creators will suffer the same fate.. its kind of already too late to ask that and i will continue to work on the next mila... If any of the members here all agree to your request then I'll do it and remove your avatar. I don't usually make exceptions for any AD creators but i like foxmoths bro they are cute af. But all of that is an "IF". I can offer you some advice if you want tho.

                kuwagata ohgerK
                kuwagata ohgerK
                kuwagata ohger
                wrote last edited by
                #167

                @Avatarhunter SHE DELETED HER ACC

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShadowEXS
                  ShadowEXS
                  ShadowEX
                  wrote last edited by
                  #168

                  so does this have expression for non FT user or?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • dootboo5D
                    dootboo5D
                    dootboo5
                    wrote last edited by
                    #169

                    crazy she deleted her account after being called out for the nazi shit lol

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • thatgayT
                      thatgayT
                      thatgay
                      wrote last edited by thatgay
                      #170

                      Does anyone know why she isn't opening her mouth?

                      Please steve we need thiS!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RezoFall671R
                        RezoFall671R
                        RezoFall671
                        wrote last edited by
                        #171

                        What's wrong with visemes?

                        --Let's make this world better place for us--

                        UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AliceReznovA
                          AliceReznovA
                          AliceReznov
                          wrote last edited by
                          #172

                          @avatarhunter it wont allow me to upload it because it is missing a prefab

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D DAEDRICswat

                            @Urakia somehow, the link was not working for me earlier. I was getting an error!

                            UrakiaU
                            UrakiaU
                            Urakia
                            wrote last edited by
                            #173

                            @DAEDRICswat I downloaded it like 3h after the post

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

                              What's wrong with visemes?

                              UrakiaU
                              UrakiaU
                              Urakia
                              wrote last edited by
                              #174

                              @RezoFall671 I dont acctually know, but Ill try doing some things later

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                GHOSTINYOU
                                wrote last edited by
                                #175

                                Use the FACS.Utilities tool to fix the script.
                                but for me it works.

                                UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G GHOSTINYOU

                                  Use the FACS.Utilities tool to fix the script.
                                  but for me it works.

                                  UrakiaU
                                  UrakiaU
                                  Urakia
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #176

                                  @GHOSTINYOU hmm I didnt know that, it worked with the expressions and that things?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • G
                                    G
                                    GHOSTINYOU
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #177

                                    Well, I was able to upload it

                                    UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • G GHOSTINYOU

                                      Well, I was able to upload it

                                      UrakiaU
                                      UrakiaU
                                      Urakia
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #178

                                      @GHOSTINYOU me too. but the visemines and expressions didnt work

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular