Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
202 Posts 52 Posters 5.9k Views 80 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kuwagata ohgerK kuwagata ohger

    @Avatarhunter SHE DELETED HER ACC

    AvatarhunterA
    AvatarhunterA
    Avatarhunter
    wrote last edited by
    #181

    @kuwagata-ohger image.jpeg I'm giving them a chance by the way. No excuses will be accepted after tomorrow just trying to be nice and fair here.

    AVTRH

    AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
    -2
    • UrakiaU Urakia

      @Avatarhunter Maybe something that isnt part of the Avi, mine uploaded just fine, and btw, the expressions, idk if I can do it, I saw but my mind doesnt work with it, i'm stuck, mybe not enough experience, and the body is slighty modified so I can't just move everything to a foxmoth, nothing fits the breasts

      AvatarhunterA
      AvatarhunterA
      Avatarhunter
      wrote last edited by
      #182

      @Urakia Yes the body is custom modified

      AVTRH

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

        @kuwagata-ohger image.jpeg I'm giving them a chance by the way. No excuses will be accepted after tomorrow just trying to be nice and fair here.

        AvatarhunterA
        AvatarhunterA
        Avatarhunter
        wrote last edited by
        #183

        image.jpeg image.jpeg They are currently online too now that i put my attention to them

        AVTRH

        UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

          image.jpeg image.jpeg They are currently online too now that i put my attention to them

          UrakiaU
          UrakiaU
          Urakia
          wrote last edited by
          #184

          @Avatarhunter ouu okay, tell anything u think is important, of u want, ty for ur time and work ❤

          AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UrakiaU Urakia

            @Avatarhunter ouu okay, tell anything u think is important, of u want, ty for ur time and work ❤

            AvatarhunterA
            AvatarhunterA
            Avatarhunter
            wrote last edited by
            #185

            @Urakia That this person is lowkey weird af. They have a full doxx of themselves on their bio. image.jpeg Seems like a very "gourmet person" lol

            AVTRH

            UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

              @Urakia That this person is lowkey weird af. They have a full doxx of themselves on their bio. image.jpeg Seems like a very "gourmet person" lol

              UrakiaU
              UrakiaU
              Urakia
              wrote last edited by
              #186

              @Avatarhunter Seems to 🙏

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                Ram0001
                wrote last edited by
                #187

                If your still around Mila, message me if you would please?

                ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • dootboo5D
                  dootboo5D
                  dootboo5
                  wrote last edited by
                  #188

                  I was honestly just curious on what creators avis are getting ripped, now im actually started to just want to unfollow mila 💔

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R Ram0001

                    If your still around Mila, message me if you would please?

                    ShadowkurouS
                    ShadowkurouS
                    Shadowkurou
                    wrote last edited by
                    #189

                    @Ram0001 Why do you want to know who is around Mila still?

                    Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • thatgayT
                      thatgayT
                      thatgay
                      wrote last edited by
                      #190

                      I guess the same thing is happening as with the previous post about looking for her avatar... the person closest to him took pity on her and sent her a message ;( I suppose it's a form of manipulation? Or maybe I'm wrong.

                      Please steve we need thiS!

                      ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • thatgayT thatgay

                        I guess the same thing is happening as with the previous post about looking for her avatar... the person closest to him took pity on her and sent her a message ;( I suppose it's a form of manipulation? Or maybe I'm wrong.

                        ShadowkurouS
                        ShadowkurouS
                        Shadowkurou
                        wrote last edited by
                        #191

                        @thatgay I am trying to understand what you mean by that, can you reword it so my dumb ass can understand...

                        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                        thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                          @thatgay I am trying to understand what you mean by that, can you reword it so my dumb ass can understand...

                          thatgayT
                          thatgayT
                          thatgay
                          wrote last edited by
                          #192

                          @Shadowkurou said:

                          I am trying to understand what you mean by that, can you reword it so my dumb ass can understand...

                          What I mean is that there was a post before this one—the most advanced one for finding your avatar—but the person who was going to provide the avatar (or at least an edit) changed their mind because MILA messaged them privately and asked them not to do it ;( he took pity on her.

                          Please steve we need thiS!

                          ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • thatgayT thatgay

                            @Shadowkurou said:

                            I am trying to understand what you mean by that, can you reword it so my dumb ass can understand...

                            What I mean is that there was a post before this one—the most advanced one for finding your avatar—but the person who was going to provide the avatar (or at least an edit) changed their mind because MILA messaged them privately and asked them not to do it ;( he took pity on her.

                            ShadowkurouS
                            ShadowkurouS
                            Shadowkurou
                            wrote last edited by
                            #193

                            @thatgay I understand now, if this thread is still up are you able to link me to it?

                            Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                            thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UrakiaU
                              UrakiaU
                              Urakia
                              wrote last edited by
                              #194

                              If someone can tell me how to fix the visemines I could do it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                                @thatgay I understand now, if this thread is still up are you able to link me to it?

                                thatgayT
                                thatgayT
                                thatgay
                                wrote last edited by
                                #195

                                @Shadowkurou to what? srry I speak spanish and I use a translator

                                Please steve we need thiS!

                                ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • thatgayT thatgay

                                  @Shadowkurou to what? srry I speak spanish and I use a translator

                                  ShadowkurouS
                                  ShadowkurouS
                                  Shadowkurou
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #196

                                  @thatgay The thread you mentioned "there was a post before this one"

                                  Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                                  thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ShadowkurouS Shadowkurou

                                    @thatgay The thread you mentioned "there was a post before this one"

                                    thatgayT
                                    thatgayT
                                    thatgay
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #197

                                    @Shadowkurou Oh, I figured that's what you meant, but I didn't want to look bad, haha. I've been looking for a while and haven't found it; if I recall correctly, I just searched for "shark" and found the post. I suppose someone here must know it

                                    Please steve we need thiS!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AvatarhunterA
                                      AvatarhunterA
                                      Avatarhunter
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #198

                                      Will try to fix visemes when I can this avatar is burning me like crazy I'm gonna focus on other light stuff I'll get back when my shit decides to work because I really don't understand why when I repair stuff gestures never work.

                                      AVTRH

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • AvatarhunterA
                                        AvatarhunterA
                                        Avatarhunter
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #199

                                        I'm suffering from a skill issue plz help 😭

                                        AVTRH

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                                          Cookie monsterC
                                          Cookie monsterC
                                          Cookie monster
                                          wrote last edited by Cookie monster
                                          #200

                                          @Avatarhunter is the file upload deleted permanently or can it be reinstated, the avi is fine as long as you remove the questionable outfit

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular