Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang
-
Hey hey! Server's up! Dm me or add my discord "darlingsnightmare"
-
Server invite please? :<
-
@gnarpyy well Iโve been banned
and I donโt know why lol the most controversial thing I said was that strawbunny shouldnโt take ppls IDโs and that sticking to the NSFW channel feature on discord is good enough really. Pop off I guess@Ellie would you like to join mine?
-
Lowk still so confused why I was banned from Raeโs server. The last thing I was talking about with someone was how I think NSFW channels is enough on the strawbunny server and that I donโt think creators asking for IDโs is a good thing

I was supportive all this time and just feel kind of hurt to be banned out of nowhere when I was trying my best to keep things calm and to try and cheer people up as I always have in other servers Iโm in and on the forum :โ(
Idk I also just struggle when Iโm thrown out for no reason I tend to overthink agh
-
Lowk still so confused why I was banned from Raeโs server. The last thing I was talking about with someone was how I think NSFW channels is enough on the strawbunny server and that I donโt think creators asking for IDโs is a good thing

I was supportive all this time and just feel kind of hurt to be banned out of nowhere when I was trying my best to keep things calm and to try and cheer people up as I always have in other servers Iโm in and on the forum :โ(
Idk I also just struggle when Iโm thrown out for no reason I tend to overthink agh
@Ellie i dont think asking for ID is a good thing either, but discords nsfw channels are only hidden if you were honest about your age and most minors are not going to be, i think the safest bet is to not have an nsfw channel at all. it isnt even necessary to begin with tbh and this goes for ANY discord server. idk anything else about this drama tho thats just my personal opinion on nsfw on discord
-
my opinion on this situation is that (I know this isn't R/aita)
but I'm going with everyone sucks here expect the people in this thread
like rae sucks for spreading rumors and not doing the bare minimum and show proof the allegations he been saying and stop getting all pissy when someone called his ass out
strawbunny need to take some accountability for putting a dangerous spyware onto her avatars and trying run away or bitch moan to her glazers/simps that doxxing someone personal info is justify (which is not)
Gonse should've known better and do major safety protocols before releasing it to the public and then trying run away from criticism
like the fact (idk how old is rae) but strawbunny and Gonse y'all are grown ass fucking adults acting like bunch 14-15 yrs old that can't take the slightest criticisms
none this what happened if you hear what people are saying and take the necessary steps for the avatars to be safer
as for rae nigga takes some accountability and get off the internet cause it's clear that you can't dish it out when someone tried reason with you or called you out on actions
That's all I gotta say about this mess of a situation
-
my opinion on this situation is that (I know this isn't R/aita)
but I'm going with everyone sucks here expect the people in this thread
like rae sucks for spreading rumors and not doing the bare minimum and show proof the allegations he been saying and stop getting all pissy when someone called his ass out
strawbunny need to take some accountability for putting a dangerous spyware onto her avatars and trying run away or bitch moan to her glazers/simps that doxxing someone personal info is justify (which is not)
Gonse should've known better and do major safety protocols before releasing it to the public and then trying run away from criticism
like the fact (idk how old is rae) but strawbunny and Gonse y'all are grown ass fucking adults acting like bunch 14-15 yrs old that can't take the slightest criticisms
none this what happened if you hear what people are saying and take the necessary steps for the avatars to be safer
as for rae nigga takes some accountability and get off the internet cause it's clear that you can't dish it out when someone tried reason with you or called you out on actions
That's all I gotta say about this mess of a situation
@pastelcutie PREACH OMFG
-
damn what happened in here
-
@gnarpyy said:
Did she make a video where I can watch it?
-
@gnarpyy oh thats dumb bcuz ohedie is gonna get on any1 who is in the wrong dont be no damn baby and accept that their ass got caught lying and stuff like
-
@gnarpyy ok thats fine lol
-
@gnarpyy said:
Did she make a video where I can watch it?
@pastelcutie the video is currently out on her YouTube channel at OhEdieVR
-
Hey, update on the edie thing. I find it disgusting how they treated rae, telling them to shut up and refusing to listen to it fully, Clowning on topics that didnt even need to be brought into. And just overall being dragged because of one problem. When all they did was cover the lolicon subjects and not the gonso aspect of it, Respectfully. The gonso part where its literal malware, wasnt even brought up. And they even said "Oh she apologized and fixed this and that" Yeah good but literally. WHAT ABOUT THE MALWARE!
-
Not only that....clowning on peoples looks? That's a bit funky in behavior wise, you've lost a topic/argument when you have to insult peoples looks. Absolute childish.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login

๊ฑ โโโโโโโ