Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.3k Posts 241 Posters 151.4k Views 352 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B burneremail1711

    I would like to say, i didn't manage to get it out of vrc, but i clipped through the model and i noticed it has no nip or vagina, theres just a hole where those would be

    Friend_5F
    Friend_5F
    Friend_5
    wrote on last edited by
    #661

    @burneremail1711 If you'd like, I recommend this post, as it can help you get the avatars.
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/112080/free-unlimited-avatar-world-ripping/1939?_=1786229410603

    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Friend_5F Friend_5

      @Sadako No

      SadakoS
      SadakoS
      Sadako
      wrote on last edited by
      #662

      @Friend_5 damn I really need em ToT

      Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SadakoS Sadako

        @Friend_5 damn I really need em ToT

        Friend_5F
        Friend_5F
        Friend_5
        wrote on last edited by
        #663

        @Sadako If we want to obtain the texture, someone needs to buy it.

        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

        SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • espE esp

          @yaoiful https://ko-fi.com/s/3ef303b82a they also got a gir one

          9d0dc8d5-9e35-4766-a5de-c63fd94a1ab1-image.jpeg

          SadakoS
          SadakoS
          Sadako
          wrote on last edited by
          #664

          @esp hey esp question, do you have the white rabbit textures?

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Friend_5F Friend_5

            @Sadako If we want to obtain the texture, someone needs to buy it.

            SadakoS
            SadakoS
            Sadako
            wrote on last edited by
            #665

            @Friend_5 I tried but it kept trying to verify me with the wrong phone number and IDK how to fix it -

            Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SadakoS Sadako

              @Friend_5 I tried but it kept trying to verify me with the wrong phone number and IDK how to fix it -

              Friend_5F
              Friend_5F
              Friend_5
              wrote on last edited by
              #666

              @Sadako Are you having trouble getting the texture right?

              ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

              SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Friend_5F Friend_5

                @Sadako Are you having trouble getting the texture right?

                SadakoS
                SadakoS
                Sadako
                wrote on last edited by
                #667

                @Friend_5 yea my bank is messing up a bit, giving me the wrong phone number when I try to verify which is weird. it works fine with gumroad and jinxxy but not payhip.

                Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SadakoS Sadako

                  @Friend_5 yea my bank is messing up a bit, giving me the wrong phone number when I try to verify which is weird. it works fine with gumroad and jinxxy but not payhip.

                  Friend_5F
                  Friend_5F
                  Friend_5
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #668

                  @Sadako If that's the case, why don't you create another account to see if the error persists?

                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                  SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Friend_5F Friend_5

                    @Sadako If that's the case, why don't you create another account to see if the error persists?

                    SadakoS
                    SadakoS
                    Sadako
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #669

                    @Friend_5 I did try that actually it's a matter of the type of payment it seems 😕

                    Friend_5F 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • SadakoS Sadako

                      @Friend_5 I did try that actually it's a matter of the type of payment it seems 😕

                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #670

                      @Sadako okay

                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SadakoS Sadako

                        @Friend_5 I did try that actually it's a matter of the type of payment it seems 😕

                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #671

                        @Sadako Let me know if you buy the texture.

                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                        SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Friend_5F Friend_5

                          @Sadako Let me know if you buy the texture.

                          SadakoS
                          SadakoS
                          Sadako
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #672

                          @Friend_5 seeing if my friend will

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • SadakoS
                            SadakoS
                            Sadako
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #673

                            as a belated b day gift

                            Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SadakoS Sadako

                              as a belated b day gift

                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #674

                              @Sadako okay

                              ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SadakoS Sadako

                                @60meru09 hey any luck on the white rabbit?

                                60meru096
                                60meru096
                                60meru09
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #675

                                @Sadako nope

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SadakoS
                                  SadakoS
                                  Sadako
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #676

                                  we maybe in luck if my friend is able to

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SadakoS
                                    SadakoS
                                    Sadako
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #677

                                    sad news I wasn't able to get it

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RandoR
                                      RandoR
                                      Rando
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #678

                                      If anyone cares enough, I can walk ya through making an "At Home" offbrand white rabbit texture. No excessive photoshop or specialized 3d program, just see so much talking and don't have the time to do it myself

                                      DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                      Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SadakoS
                                        SadakoS
                                        Sadako
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #679

                                        I did attempt to do it but it is just a bit iffy
                                        when it's already done nicely

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • C camobamo08

                                          @tennison unfortunately, dont think itll be planned for public release
                                          66ac24f9-c7e7-4604-84d5-6a72d8ac12dd-image.jpeg

                                          On a forkO
                                          On a forkO
                                          On a fork
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #680

                                          @camobamo08 funny thing is. later in the episode he ends up having people in cartman land, so atp just don't give minx attention and one day it will be released or something

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular