Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.5k Posts 262 Posters 176.5k Views 364 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • nunyabeeswaxN nunyabeeswax

    Screenshot 2026-09-29 015905.png
    i found this photo in my downloads and cant recall original source

    PTYBIIMAP
    PTYBIIMAP
    PTYBIIMA
    wrote last edited by
    #2521

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • You're lovedY You're loved

      @Lucifer513 I'mma ask a friend of mine to make that nsfw

      Lucifer513L
      Lucifer513L
      Lucifer513
      wrote last edited by
      #2522

      @You-re-loved o, ask them

      You're lovedY 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lucifer513L Lucifer513

        @You-re-loved o, ask them

        You're lovedY
        You're lovedY
        You're loved
        wrote last edited by
        #2523

        @Lucifer513 will do

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mrman1061M
          mrman1061M
          mrman1061
          wrote last edited by
          #2524

          how can i delete original hair @ionic_dude

          Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mrman1061M mrman1061

            how can i delete original hair @ionic_dude

            Imnotaripper.I
            Imnotaripper.I
            Imnotaripper.
            wrote last edited by
            #2525

            @mrman1061 delete the og hair on blender

            If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
            P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CicadaC Cicada

              @PLOOF may i have the bonfie aswell?

              PLOOFP
              PLOOFP
              PLOOF
              wrote last edited by
              #2526

              @Cicada wut bonfie?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HONSEH HONSE

                alt text

                🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                buntagonistB
                buntagonistB
                buntagonist
                wrote last edited by buntagonist
                #2527

                quick question, im currently repairing this (got vanessa done! yay!) and it has a nodraw shader .. does anyone know what that is?? (edit: NEVERMIND i found out! she is on her way to being usable !!)

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • GOLDAAG
                  GOLDAAG
                  GOLDAA
                  wrote last edited by
                  #2528

                  I have these avis, but I’ll only post them when someone posts BunnyBiasedOats’ femboy fexa.

                  avis.PNG

                  1790820048382-25cdec20-1ba9-4fec-8d08-4c734bafca89-image.jpeg

                  GLaDoSG 1 Reply Last reply
                  -8
                  • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                    9150e367-5a72-4ec0-b04e-d5fbd60c33f4-image.jpeg

                    New megathread for Cypitas models, assets, and more
                    If you have links that you want pinned, just let me know, and I'll start adding them to the main post

                    @ploof 's mediafire file dump
                    🔗 Download Link (mediafire.com)

                    @dynasty Mega file dump
                    🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                    Cryptia's Fnc pt 1 Drive
                    🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                    EignihtE
                    EignihtE
                    Eigniht
                    wrote last edited by
                    #2529

                    @Kokomimo would it be too risky to have the drive link that should update whenever the other packs drop?
                    (the one made by cryptia herself)

                    if not then here it is: woa.png

                    KokomimoK 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • RandoR
                      RandoR
                      Rando
                      wrote last edited by
                      #2530

                      Gatekeep Getkicked

                      DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                      Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PLOOFP
                        PLOOFP
                        PLOOF
                        wrote last edited by
                        #2531

                        ??

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EignihtE Eigniht

                          @Kokomimo would it be too risky to have the drive link that should update whenever the other packs drop?
                          (the one made by cryptia herself)

                          if not then here it is: woa.png

                          KokomimoK
                          KokomimoK
                          Kokomimo
                          wrote last edited by
                          #2532

                          @Eigniht im honestly not sure i can link it on the post, hopefully it doesnt get taken down

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • KokomimoK
                            KokomimoK
                            Kokomimo
                            wrote last edited by
                            #2533

                            Also, I would like to mention that I wont be manually downloading everything and adding it to a drive or Workupload. I'm only linking file dumps, so if anyone wants a file dump linked ill be glad to add it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GOLDAAG GOLDAA

                              I have these avis, but I’ll only post them when someone posts BunnyBiasedOats’ femboy fexa.

                              avis.PNG

                              1790820048382-25cdec20-1ba9-4fec-8d08-4c734bafca89-image.jpeg

                              GLaDoSG
                              GLaDoSG
                              GLaDoS
                              wrote last edited by
                              #2534

                              @GOLDAA ew, gatekeeping

                              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                              ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                              ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
                              ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
                              ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
                              ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
                              ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
                              ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
                              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular