Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.4k Posts 247 Posters 160.6k Views 358 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bennywormB bennyworm

    Would anyone know how to like…make custom clothes work with the body sliders for the new fnc gals? I got the nurse outfit for Chiku by UndeadAri, but I want to to work with the booba sliders, but it’s a scale, not a blend shape

    RandoR
    RandoR
    Rando
    wrote last edited by
    #2341

    @bennyworm Like scaling the breast bone?

    DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
    Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

    bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RandoR Rando

      @bennyworm Like scaling the breast bone?

      bennywormB
      bennywormB
      bennyworm
      wrote last edited by
      #2342

      @Rando The breast slider is a scale, not a blendshape, I want the dress to work with the booba sliders, but due to the booba sliders being a scale, I have no idea how to make the clothes go with the booba scale

      Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bennywormB
        bennywormB
        bennyworm
        wrote last edited by
        #2343

        Actually I lied, I gotta figure this out one at a time 😭

        So I realized that even if I use modular avatar, the clothing won’t like move with the body(So it’ll stay attached to the body, but the clothing won’t move with Chiku) do I gotta have the bones aligned in blender or something?

        Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

        RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PLOOFP PLOOF

          @haleyhersh have candycat v2 by riah wantin boxy boo

          H
          H
          haleyhersh
          wrote last edited by
          #2344

          @PLOOF OMG THANK YOU! Do you have any photos of them? I would really love to see them.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bennywormB bennyworm

            Actually I lied, I gotta figure this out one at a time 😭

            So I realized that even if I use modular avatar, the clothing won’t like move with the body(So it’ll stay attached to the body, but the clothing won’t move with Chiku) do I gotta have the bones aligned in blender or something?

            RandoR
            RandoR
            Rando
            wrote last edited by
            #2345

            @bennyworm It sounds like the clothing author said "F It" and went the convoluted route, rather than just making a blendshape like they should've done

            DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
            Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

            bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • _Rotten-Wraith__ _Rotten-Wraith_

              Heyo, it's me. I am looking for these three avatars currently. They are all by NeigePastel
              image.jpeg
              image.jpeg
              image.jpeg

              _Rotten-Wraith__
              _Rotten-Wraith__
              _Rotten-Wraith_
              wrote last edited by _Rotten-Wraith_
              #2346

              Still looking for stuff by Neige, if anyone has them and is willing to give them in return for having it be made into a functional avatar just let me know

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RandoR Rando

                @bennyworm It sounds like the clothing author said "F It" and went the convoluted route, rather than just making a blendshape like they should've done

                bennywormB
                bennywormB
                bennyworm
                wrote last edited by
                #2347

                @Rando I ended up switching outfits, since the dress didn’t have the needed blendshapes to fix the big booba or thighs slider anyways 😭

                Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bennywormB bennyworm

                  @Rando I ended up switching outfits, since the dress didn’t have the needed blendshapes to fix the big booba or thighs slider anyways 😭

                  RandoR
                  RandoR
                  Rando
                  wrote last edited by
                  #2348

                  @bennyworm Good call +1

                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Seaport636S
                    Seaport636S
                    Seaport636
                    wrote last edited by
                    #2349

                    starving for literally any news on the kris model

                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Seaport636S Seaport636

                      starving for literally any news on the kris model

                      B
                      B
                      batimfan346
                      wrote last edited by
                      #2350

                      @Seaport636 Nope. Unfortunately

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • mrman1061M
                        mrman1061M
                        mrman1061
                        wrote last edited by
                        #2351

                        can some one help me make this quest
                        Screenshot 2026-10-04 213235.png

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular