FOUND:VRC想定アバター『K02(ケーツー)』
-
bumpp shes out!
-
https://booth.pm/en/items/8712459 mochifitter profile is out for her as well
-
https://booth.pm/en/items/8712459 mochifitter profile is out for her as well
@Lizzie_Lizzie I hope we can get this, I've really fallen in love with her aesthetics.

-
@Lizzie_Lizzie I hope we can get this, I've really fallen in love with her aesthetics.

@AradiaWalpurgis i honestly just love the proportions, but yes she is also aesthetically beautiful

-
bump for this cutie :3
-
bumpies
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login