✔ (FOUND by her) Noir by Bakayo
-
@SweetSangria It was the project.....ty

@astronomical I had huge issues the first time I did it. I ended up having to completely scrap the project and make a new one and start over. I don't think that's ever happened before, so I don't know what was going on there. But I'm glad you were able to get it figured out. I always try to help if it's something I can help with.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login