Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by her) Noir by Bakayo

✔ (FOUND by her) Noir by Bakayo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
maleeboy
62 Posts 31 Posters 3.2k Views 23 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetSangriaS
    SweetSangriaS
    SweetSangria
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Does anyone have instructions for what all this needs to upload it? The Wholesome Lollipop and AutoHotDog are both giving these errors. I do have wholesome dependencies added via VCC which is usually what would fix this, but it's not.

    8e55807b-e11f-457d-91eb-6ee617d66437-image.jpeg

    birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

      Does anyone have instructions for what all this needs to upload it? The Wholesome Lollipop and AutoHotDog are both giving these errors. I do have wholesome dependencies added via VCC which is usually what would fix this, but it's not.

      8e55807b-e11f-457d-91eb-6ee617d66437-image.jpeg

      birdy007B
      birdy007B
      birdy007
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @SweetSangria I think you might be running the older SDK. It says it right there that VRCFury is out of date, if you have it updated you're most likely still behind because of the SDK

      Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

      SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • birdy007B birdy007

        @SweetSangria I think you might be running the older SDK. It says it right there that VRCFury is out of date, if you have it updated you're most likely still behind because of the SDK

        SweetSangriaS
        SweetSangriaS
        SweetSangria
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @birdy007 It says that, but as far as I can tell, all of my stuff is the most updated versions of everything. Did it work for you?
        640d9228-c67a-4477-9799-825b170160cf-image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SweetSangriaS
          SweetSangriaS
          SweetSangria
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          I just made a new project and started over, the errors are gone now. Something must have gotten corrupted in that project somehow. I've never had that happen before.

          birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

            I just made a new project and started over, the errors are gone now. Something must have gotten corrupted in that project somehow. I've never had that happen before.

            birdy007B
            birdy007B
            birdy007
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @SweetSangria must've been the creator sending you bad energy lmao

            Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

            SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • birdy007B birdy007

              @SweetSangria must've been the creator sending you bad energy lmao

              SweetSangriaS
              SweetSangriaS
              SweetSangria
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @birdy007 Hey man, I didn't leak it, I'm just happy to have it. 😘 It turns out that Atlas version looks a lot like my bf. I'm also happy to see some softer, non-wirey man bods. We might actually buy it when it's on sale if it looks good in game. I like supporting creators who make softer, more realistic bodies. There are just so many avatars that end up disappointing, it's hard to justify spending $30-40 and then end up not liking the avatar once you actually get it.

              birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              3
              • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                @birdy007 Hey man, I didn't leak it, I'm just happy to have it. 😘 It turns out that Atlas version looks a lot like my bf. I'm also happy to see some softer, non-wirey man bods. We might actually buy it when it's on sale if it looks good in game. I like supporting creators who make softer, more realistic bodies. There are just so many avatars that end up disappointing, it's hard to justify spending $30-40 and then end up not liking the avatar once you actually get it.

                birdy007B
                birdy007B
                birdy007
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @SweetSangria oh yeah I totally agree, I'm basically getting this to throw at my partner, in the hopes he'll like it enough for me to justify spending money on it hahaha

                It's so so nice to see a manly avi that doesn't look like he'll try to force me to call him daddy lmao

                Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                L 1 Reply Last reply
                😆
                1
                • SomeoneyoullhateS
                  SomeoneyoullhateS
                  Someoneyoullhate
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  The creator is pissedddd LOLLLLLL (womp lost yo shit)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • birdy007B birdy007

                    @SweetSangria oh yeah I totally agree, I'm basically getting this to throw at my partner, in the hopes he'll like it enough for me to justify spending money on it hahaha

                    It's so so nice to see a manly avi that doesn't look like he'll try to force me to call him daddy lmao

                    L
                    L
                    lovely2002
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @birdy007 Do you the new link?

                    birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • AVIcollecting111A
                      AVIcollecting111A
                      AVIcollecting111
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      new link plss

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L lovely2002

                        @birdy007 Do you the new link?

                        birdy007B
                        birdy007B
                        birdy007
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @lovely2002 ? I didn't post the files

                        Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • avicollectorA
                          avicollectorA
                          avicollector
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          https://transfer.it/t/K1YufCg1RZoQ

                          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • L
                            L
                            lovely2002
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            Thx!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • astronomicalA
                              astronomicalA
                              astronomical
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              So, The dick doesnt have a toggle? Its not even there in the menu LOL but yet says theres a toggle through the unity thingy, IDK IM CONFUSED
                              add03e36-20db-4b5d-bde7-481d61ab71a6-image.jpeg

                              1430b277-b727-405f-8621-627c05f9d740-image.jpeg

                              Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                              SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • astronomicalA astronomical

                                So, The dick doesnt have a toggle? Its not even there in the menu LOL but yet says theres a toggle through the unity thingy, IDK IM CONFUSED
                                add03e36-20db-4b5d-bde7-481d61ab71a6-image.jpeg

                                1430b277-b727-405f-8621-627c05f9d740-image.jpeg

                                SweetSangriaS
                                SweetSangriaS
                                SweetSangria
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @astronomical It's the erection radial menu. It's not a toggle. It shows up once you adjust the erection radial up.

                                astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                                  @astronomical It's the erection radial menu. It's not a toggle. It shows up once you adjust the erection radial up.

                                  astronomicalA
                                  astronomicalA
                                  astronomical
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @SweetSangria It doesnt tho, i was testing it out :'D

                                  Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                  SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • astronomicalA astronomical

                                    @SweetSangria It doesnt tho, i was testing it out :'D

                                    SweetSangriaS
                                    SweetSangriaS
                                    SweetSangria
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @astronomical In game or in Unity only? Are you getting any error messages anywhere?

                                    astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                                      @astronomical In game or in Unity only? Are you getting any error messages anywhere?

                                      astronomicalA
                                      astronomicalA
                                      astronomical
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @SweetSangria Both! and no, not that im aware of

                                      Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                      SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • astronomicalA astronomical

                                        @SweetSangria Both! and no, not that im aware of

                                        SweetSangriaS
                                        SweetSangriaS
                                        SweetSangria
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria
                                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                          astronomicalA
                                          astronomicalA
                                          astronomical
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @SweetSangria It was the project.....ty 😄

                                          Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                          SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular