Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Free ripping avatars/Closed due to problems with my PC, I can't continue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
ripperavatar
188 Posts 91 Posters 5.9k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • xYuneyX
    xYuneyX
    xYuney
    wrote on last edited by
    #81

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e8f7285f-a5c1-421d-b97d-0ca05dd35594

    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • taytay78910T
      taytay78910T
      taytay78910
      wrote on last edited by
      #82

      thank you so much @Steven-63 if its not too much of a problem I have another one id adore to have myself https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa2e4eeb-0dbf-4368-bba6-5979136c3abd

      Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
      ✔
      0
      • vrc_repoV
        vrc_repoV
        vrc_repo
        wrote on last edited by
        #83

        rip request

        avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee
        avtr_46ad76ca-466c-4c10-9ae4-80812f1d51bc

        Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
        ✔
        0
        • sinnamonbonbonS
          sinnamonbonbonS
          sinnamonbonbon
          wrote on last edited by
          #84
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #85

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32ba8044-39f2-49ec-8c3b-f6886ce9cee3
            pls

            Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
            ✔
            0
            • ilovekitkatsI
              ilovekitkatsI
              ilovekitkats
              wrote on last edited by
              #86

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_33a19e97-f7e2-4b48-a17f-815cef9e8bd1

              Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
              ✔
              0
              • taytay78910T taytay78910

                thank you so much @Steven-63 if its not too much of a problem I have another one id adore to have myself https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa2e4eeb-0dbf-4368-bba6-5979136c3abd

                Steven-63S
                Steven-63S
                Steven-63
                wrote on last edited by
                #87

                @taytay78910 Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                taytay78910T 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ilovekitkatsI ilovekitkats

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_33a19e97-f7e2-4b48-a17f-815cef9e8bd1

                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63S
                  Steven-63
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #88

                  @ilovekitkats Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                  1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                  ilovekitkatsI 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • K
                    K
                    KRAZYx
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #89

                    Could you help me with this one :3

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_378ef398-56ec-4925-9c9c-daf6e8bdba86

                    Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • vrc_repoV vrc_repo

                      rip request

                      avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee
                      avtr_46ad76ca-466c-4c10-9ae4-80812f1d51bc

                      Steven-63S
                      Steven-63S
                      Steven-63
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #90

                      @vrc_repo said:

                      avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee

                      Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                      2.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                      K 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • xYuneyX xYuney

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e8f7285f-a5c1-421d-b97d-0ca05dd35594

                        Steven-63S
                        Steven-63S
                        Steven-63
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #91

                        @xYuney Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        2
                        • Steven-63S Steven-63

                          @ilovekitkats Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                          ilovekitkatsI
                          ilovekitkatsI
                          ilovekitkats
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #92

                          @Steven-63 tysm! sending up votes your way!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ♥
                          0
                          • ? A Former User

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32ba8044-39f2-49ec-8c3b-f6886ce9cee3
                            pls

                            Steven-63S
                            Steven-63S
                            Steven-63
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #93

                            @zay Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                            1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • J Jazz_God

                              @Steven-63 could you please rip this for me https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_36ad73c7-e531-4ee9-ad99-695b1f0a7cb1 thanks in advance

                              Steven-63S
                              Steven-63S
                              Steven-63
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #94

                              @Jazz_God Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤

                              1. [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              J 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • lunamoonL lunamoon

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a5fdc52a-1177-44c0-b0b5-d2c90bb99d72 If it's possible

                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63S
                                Steven-63
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #95

                                @bloody_River Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                                1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mommymoqaaM
                                  mommymoqaaM
                                  mommymoqaa
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #96

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6c0ffe59-a26f-483c-b43d-bfa3233766be can u rip this please 💔

                                  Steven-63S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Steven-63S Steven-63

                                    @vrc_repo said:

                                    avtr_24c395fd-e729-4f48-9821-b8b2af79cbee

                                    Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                                    1.[register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    2.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    K
                                    K
                                    KRAZYx
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #97

                                    @Steven-63 tysm <33

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ♥
                                    0
                                    • K KRAZYx

                                      Could you help me with this one :3

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_378ef398-56ec-4925-9c9c-daf6e8bdba86

                                      Steven-63S
                                      Steven-63S
                                      Steven-63
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #98

                                      @KRAZYx Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                                      1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mommymoqaaM mommymoqaa

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6c0ffe59-a26f-483c-b43d-bfa3233766be can u rip this please 💔

                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63S
                                        Steven-63
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #99

                                        @mommymoqaa Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤️
                                        1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        mommymoqaaM J 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • yaoifulY yaoiful

                                          plssss!!!

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b6088fe8-a7f1-4a7d-8483-4ea6274ff05b

                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63S
                                          Steven-63
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #100

                                          @yaoiful Here you have it, I hope I helped you. I just ask for a positive vote as thanks❤
                                          1.[register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular