issue of how to get vrca converter when its not working for me
-
where can I find an vrca converter because I've been struggling to finding one
-
I was having the same issue as you just use this drag the vrca file into asset ripper.exe then wait for it to say finished go into ripped and then exported projects https://github.com/AssetRipper/AssetRipper after you see all the files drag and drop them into your unity project you don't have to drag the scripts file into their unless you want to if you have issues with the avatar descriptor reimport your sdk
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login