LF: Cool Rare Popular Fleshlight / Masturbator.
-
I been looking for this asset for so long but didn't see anywere or how is called or even if it's on sale, any help will be amazing!
Here some places I saw it.
https://x.com/wickerbutt/status/1918041309010444416

-
bump
-
bump
-
bumpf
-
bunp
-
I contacted one of them and said I'd ask if there was a way to get it. Until then, I tried to recreate something similar.
I experimented a lot, and this is the closest I came. I used this flashlight as a base.

I just can't figure out how to make the objects slightly distorted when looking through an fleshlight. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad if you could tell me.
-
I contacted one of them and said I'd ask if there was a way to get it. Until then, I tried to recreate something similar.
I experimented a lot, and this is the closest I came. I used this flashlight as a base.

I just can't figure out how to make the objects slightly distorted when looking through an fleshlight. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad if you could tell me.
@RexCrater refraction blur shader type on liltoon is the easiest method i know of. create a copy and convert the material from poi to liltoon and it should retain the poi lighting/shading settings. where you can change the shader from opaque/cutout/etc you should see refraction blur. after you set that, refraction has its own menu and you can adjust the effect fairly easily.
-
@RexCrater refraction blur shader type on liltoon is the easiest method i know of. create a copy and convert the material from poi to liltoon and it should retain the poi lighting/shading settings. where you can change the shader from opaque/cutout/etc you should see refraction blur. after you set that, refraction has its own menu and you can adjust the effect fairly easily.
@unityenjoyer Thanks for the tip. However, when I learned about your method, I stumbled upon a Poiyomi Grabpass variant that has the same functionality. I'm excited to experiment.
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

