Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: Slime Airi (not found)

LF: Slime Airi (not found)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothslimegirl avatarairiunsolvedlookingfornsfwfemalenswf avatarbooth assets
27 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • soyshiiS soyshii

    @Baphometscurse The only problem at the moment is the blueprint id. I just don't know what to do with it.

    BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @soyshii can you ss the error? i can tryyy to help

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    soyshiiS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      @soyshii can you ss the error? i can tryyy to help

      soyshiiS
      soyshiiS
      soyshii
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Baphometscurse f1a21dcc-8c1b-47b8-9dfd-eb8b742974a9-image.jpeg
      This error prevents the download

      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • soyshiiS soyshii

        @Baphometscurse f1a21dcc-8c1b-47b8-9dfd-eb8b742974a9-image.jpeg
        This error prevents the download

        BaphometscurseB
        BaphometscurseB
        Baphometscurse
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @soyshii Ohh thats usually a super easy fix, what you wanna do is use another avatars Id, copy and paste it into slimes blueprint, click attach id,DONT UPLOAD IT! then clear the ID again, it should work, as its been the way I usually fix my issues with it

        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

        soyshiiS 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        0
        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

          @soyshii Ohh thats usually a super easy fix, what you wanna do is use another avatars Id, copy and paste it into slimes blueprint, click attach id,DONT UPLOAD IT! then clear the ID again, it should work, as its been the way I usually fix my issues with it

          soyshiiS
          soyshiiS
          soyshii
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Baphometscurse It worked after a couple of tries, thank you, I'll keep it in mind!!!

          BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • soyshiiS soyshii

            @Baphometscurse It worked after a couple of tries, thank you, I'll keep it in mind!!!

            BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @soyshii yeah ofc! we've all been there at one point or another

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

              @quantumtako 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

              L
              L
              LidyAra
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @Baphometscurse Hi, I just saw this. Thanks a lot. But seriously, 8 gigabytes? WTF?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L
                L
                LidyAra
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                By the way, I’d like to edit my post to clarify that we’ve already found it. But it tells me I can only edit it 3,600 seconds after it was published.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular