FemClassic Sans (169/????)
-
@bellaboo Hi Creator of the Original avatar model here, just letting you know that yes this avatar is SFW but does have no NSFW, well kind of, the Public sans is my V45 Base which has less NSFW parts meanwhile V50 does, if this helps I'm glad to of help also don't be ripping old Models that have drama, Just contact me Via "da1zyDayz" on Discord Or VRC I would be Welcome to Create a ENTIRE Article of how these Avatars are designed as well Leak my older bases for you guys to enjoy
That's all for now
@RainyyDazez I mean that would be nice. I wanted the Underfell and Lust Sans models. I had the classic model made nsfw, and for safety reasons kept the link to myself as well as the model as to not piss anyone off or let it get in the wrong hands. Plus i'm not on good terms with this Lotus Okami user due to asking for two other models to be converted by other people and then asking them. If you have the Underfell and Lust models that'd be nice. I don't much to trade expect Squidacious's old models which she doesn't care if are given out anymore.
-
@RainyyDazez I mean that would be nice. I wanted the Underfell and Lust Sans models. I had the classic model made nsfw, and for safety reasons kept the link to myself as well as the model as to not piss anyone off or let it get in the wrong hands. Plus i'm not on good terms with this Lotus Okami user due to asking for two other models to be converted by other people and then asking them. If you have the Underfell and Lust models that'd be nice. I don't much to trade expect Squidacious's old models which she doesn't care if are given out anymore.
@bellaboo well I'm glad your like my work at the same time, i don't work on SJ's Anymore or Rarely Mainly because i left the UT community, and don't have anything else left to share with the SJ commuity
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login