Midnight Customizable VTuber model #live2d
-
@kiyra_56 where???
@EmasYAlgoMas Literally at the bottom of each message I post. The link is there as well as the password to the files.
-
@kiyra_56 can u send link via messages

-
This post is deleted!
-
@kiyra_56 I canβt see the midnight model within it only other ones

-
@kiyra_56 I canβt see the midnight model within it only other ones

@CatLover42 yup, it already got reported lol. Re-uploaded now! Going back to bed incase it vanishes again.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
