Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. [Moe] Anyone interested by these outfits?

[Moe] Anyone interested by these outfits?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
6 Posts 2 Posters 1.5k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BryanB
    BryanB
    Bryan
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://booth.pm/en/items/5049869
    https://booth.pm/en/items/4816888

    I feel like it's time to pay back the community a little after saving so much thanks to it.
    So I've seen these outfits for Moe which looks pretty good in my opinion and which doesn't really have equivalents available for free right now (except the bunny girl which I found an other one but way lower quality imo).
    If I am mistaken and they are publicly available please tell me, I'll buy something else instead.

    Don't hesitate and dm me if an asset I uploaded has a dead link

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • BryanB
      BryanB
      Bryan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Checking out one last time before whipping out my credit card.
      You can also suggest something else if you think it's better

      Don't hesitate and dm me if an asset I uploaded has a dead link

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • O
        O
        OrangeBurger
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        second one is absolutely adorable IMO

        BryanB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • O OrangeBurger

          second one is absolutely adorable IMO

          BryanB
          BryanB
          Bryan
          wrote on last edited by Bryan
          #4

          @OrangeBurger Here you go https://forum.ripper.store/topic/11295/moe-hatsune-miku-bunny-ears-hoodie
          Will do the bunny girl as well in a bit

          Don't hesitate and dm me if an asset I uploaded has a dead link

          O 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BryanB Bryan

            @OrangeBurger Here you go https://forum.ripper.store/topic/11295/moe-hatsune-miku-bunny-ears-hoodie
            Will do the bunny girl as well in a bit

            O
            O
            OrangeBurger
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Lizuap thank you!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BryanB
              BryanB
              Bryan
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              And here's the bunny https://forum.ripper.store/topic/11300/moe-heart-bunny-set

              Don't hesitate and dm me if an asset I uploaded has a dead link

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular