Femboi Fazclaire's WIP 3/5 done
-
@Goliath-55 I was the one doing the unity package for it, but then life happened. I've since stopped working on avatar stuff for a while and focusing on college and my family. So I'm sorry it never got released, hopefully someday someone can make one and release it
@EmpressMango Raw files would be wonderful. I can manage, heck, I'll do the whole thing myself with the files. If i got my grubby hands on em.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login