✔ (FOUND by K1LLER_RABIT) Mocha Chai by Mint
-
@kinzyy here i made exisiting project for you just add as existing project and just upload hope this works for you
Download Link (pixeldrain.com) -
@ItsNotMe hello hun! is there any way you would reupload the existing project file? it says the file doesnt exist for me. i would really appreciate it!
@anonkirby its working for me, maybe retry it?
-
some of the textures are missing from mocha,
-
@anonkirby its working for me, maybe retry it?
-
Anyone be able to quest convert her


-
Could someone try to quest convert her :[
-
Search her name up and on the right in the inspector, there will be a missing script, I just removed it and it seemed to work for me. If it doesn't work for u, I can upload her for you if needed.
i dont see anything -
Could someone try to quest convert her :[
@morningstar I can try my best to convert her! I think she's cute so I'll see what I can do

-
@morningstar I can try my best to convert her! I think she's cute so I'll see what I can do

@rakkyuuu. yes!!Tysm!!!! ToT
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
