Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by kh4m4ri) Vivienne by Bakayo

✔ (FOUND by kh4m4ri) Vivienne by Bakayo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlplus size
406 Posts 64 Posters 13.1k Views 53 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #161

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • xnbyyX
      xnbyyX
      xnbyy
      wrote on last edited by
      #162

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ShiathemaidenS
        ShiathemaidenS
        Shiathemaiden
        wrote on last edited by
        #163

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LoQueSeaL
          LoQueSeaL
          LoQueSea
          wrote on last edited by
          #164

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kiwisecretstashK
            kiwisecretstashK
            kiwisecretstash
            wrote on last edited by
            #165

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #166

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iwannabeanaviI
                iwannabeanaviI
                iwannabeanavi
                wrote on last edited by
                #167

                bump anime pleasee!! i neeeed her

                I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                and Heartmarksman!
                <3333

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Reaper queenR
                  Reaper queenR
                  Reaper queen
                  wrote on last edited by Reaper queen
                  #168

                  bump for both

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanavi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #169

                    bump anime pleasee!!!

                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                    and Heartmarksman!
                    <3333

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShiathemaidenS
                      ShiathemaidenS
                      Shiathemaiden
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #170

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #171

                        Bumpo

                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                        Typically after -
                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShiathemaidenS
                          ShiathemaidenS
                          Shiathemaiden
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #172

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iwannabeanaviI
                            iwannabeanaviI
                            iwannabeanavi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #173

                            bump anime pleaseeee

                            I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                            https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                            https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                            and Heartmarksman!
                            <3333

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • expiredgfE
                              expiredgfE
                              expiredgf
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #174

                              up anime

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShiathemaidenS
                                ShiathemaidenS
                                Shiathemaiden
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #175

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • jackjupn3J
                                  jackjupn3J
                                  jackjupn3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #176

                                  up I need another one of her anime models, after getting a taste of demi I need MORE.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Reaper queenR
                                    Reaper queenR
                                    Reaper queen
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #177

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L
                                      L
                                      lewdblitz
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #178

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • xnbyyX
                                        xnbyyX
                                        xnbyy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #179

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanavi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #180

                                          PLEASEEE AMIME HEAD BUMPP, PLEASEEEEEEE

                                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                          and Heartmarksman!
                                          <3333

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular