✔ (FOUND by kh4m4ri) Vivienne by Bakayo
-
when im downloading it, and after it finishes it says 'file wasnt available on site' please do pixeldrain or workupload, ive been waiting on this avi for so longg
-
when im downloading it, and after it finishes it says 'file wasnt available on site' please do pixeldrain or workupload, ive been waiting on this avi for so longg
@iwannabeanavi You'll have to wait then. They're large files, and my wifi is slow.
-
@iwannabeanavi You'll have to wait then. They're large files, and my wifi is slow.
@kh4m4ri alright, thank you <33
-
@kh4m4ri alright, thank you <33
@iwannabeanavi Sorry. I have issues with my Wi-Fi a lot. It ended up going out mid-upload, so I'm restarting it rn.
-
@iwannabeanavi Sorry. I have issues with my Wi-Fi a lot. It ended up going out mid-upload, so I'm restarting it rn.
@kh4m4ri its okay no worries!

-
@kh4m4ri alright, thank you <33
@iwannabeanavi Both are in here!
-
I iwannabeanavi referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login