Gift: Repaired Bimbo Yeen
-
Does anyone have a version of this avatar as a Blend or FBX file?
I wanted to work on it in Blender, but the Unity file doesn't include the FBX file! -
Or at least someone tell me what body and penis base was used for this model
-
Or at least someone tell me what body and penis base was used for this model
@QuaseSapiens the penis is zquine from zaytha
-

Download Link (workupload.com)Hope y'all enjoy her. When I repaired her, I saw she is heavily nsfw so I am sure the freaky folk here would love her.
Please give some rep to help out
@RubenGravesVR butt donut is missing... and the she doesnt have any physbones on her dick...
and no ass audio when slap -
@QuaseSapiens the penis is zquine from zaytha
@MingauNezcau zquine doesn't have the donut

but thanks anyway
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login