LF!! [`Teddy` Puppy/Neko~ [PC/Q, SFW, FT, GOGO)] By tqrtilla
-
@sillyusername u gonna do it?
@COCONOGOSHOW I got distracted by my partner last night, so you get it tonight instead.
Here you go, the PC/NSFW package for Teddy. I didn't include the quest package because it's the same size as the PC package and I have 2mbps upload, uploading just this was painful. x.x
(PC Version)
(Quest Version) -
bump
-
bump
-
bump :3
-
bump
-
bumppp
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




