Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zyra by Miutwo

✔ (FOUND by sayaaaa) Zyra by Miutwo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
60 Posts 35 Posters 6.0k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    Darknorth
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sayaaaaS
      sayaaaaS
      sayaaaa
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      ripped using winrar or 7zip to unzip
      https://transfer.it/t/CMOa83gTXJha

      c8b8df1e-26f1-42e8-ba1b-742858352bb2-image.jpeg

      98fde4a1-e15a-453c-9820-2aef8b20f60c-image.jpeg

      eexcorcismE 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • sayaaaaS sayaaaa

        ripped using winrar or 7zip to unzip
        https://transfer.it/t/CMOa83gTXJha

        c8b8df1e-26f1-42e8-ba1b-742858352bb2-image.jpeg

        98fde4a1-e15a-453c-9820-2aef8b20f60c-image.jpeg

        eexcorcismE
        eexcorcismE
        eexcorcism
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @sayaaaa quest?

        ────── · · ♰ · · ──────
        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅs
        ﹩5 ᴘᴄ
        ﹩10 ᴘᴄ ᴀɴᴅ q
        ᴀsᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅᴄ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏsᴛ
        ────── · · ♰ · · ──────

        sayaaaaS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
        • eexcorcismE eexcorcism

          @sayaaaa quest?

          sayaaaaS
          sayaaaaS
          sayaaaa
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @eexcorcism only got pc

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            IMADRAGON
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C
              C
              chillout1100
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              bump quest please

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I IMADRAGON referenced this topic on
              • veil.loveV
                veil.loveV
                veil.love
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                bump real files pc/quest

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • yourlocaldummY
                  yourlocaldummY
                  yourlocaldumm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  bump pls!<33

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                    ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                    ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    bump quest please

                    ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
                    ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
                    sheㅤalt text her !!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CHECHEC
                      CHECHEC
                      CHECHE
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      bump file link cant be unzipped :[

                      SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CHECHEC CHECHE

                        bump file link cant be unzipped :[

                        SerotoninS
                        SerotoninS
                        Serotonin
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @CHECHE u need 2 use a free program like winzip, 7zip, or winrar to unzip

                        "You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are."

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • loverlessL
                          loverlessL
                          loverless
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          I have a file but it needs a password, I think its PC&quest

                          G I 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • loverlessL loverless

                            I have a file but it needs a password, I think its PC&quest

                            G
                            G
                            ghouly
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @loverless send it, most people say they just put anything before the embed and it works for them

                            loverlessL 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G ghouly

                              @loverless send it, most people say they just put anything before the embed and it works for them

                              loverlessL
                              loverlessL
                              loverless
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @ghouly it's a transferit link, I tried doing what you said and it didn't work

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • loverlessL loverless

                                I have a file but it needs a password, I think its PC&quest

                                I
                                I
                                Isabellagram20
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @loverless if you still have it send it to me in dms

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • kiwikillerK
                                  kiwikillerK
                                  kiwikiller
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  bump real files!!

                                  ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I
                                    I
                                    IMADRAGON
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    can someone pls reup this file link down thanks

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • poisonousxenaP
                                      poisonousxenaP
                                      poisonousxena
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      bump real files

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I
                                        I
                                        IMADRAGON
                                        wrote last edited by IMADRAGON
                                        #59

                                        BUMP PLEASE @sayaaaa @loverless if you have the files can you please reup them thanks

                                        sayaaaaS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • I IMADRAGON

                                          BUMP PLEASE @sayaaaa @loverless if you have the files can you please reup them thanks

                                          sayaaaaS
                                          sayaaaaS
                                          sayaaaa
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @IMADRAGON no longer have

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular