Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

LF: Golden Retriever (Luna) made By miauhau3D and owned by brilliantstar48

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furrynsfwblendervrc port
253 Posts 72 Posters 17.0k Views 216 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    lilly
    wrote on last edited by
    #81

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LinxRattedL
      LinxRattedL
      LinxRatted
      wrote on last edited by
      #82

      Bumpity Bump!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #83

        Bumpo

        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

        Typically after -
        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sintowinS
          sintowinS
          sintowin
          wrote on last edited by
          #84

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            Jayguzz
            wrote on last edited by
            #85

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #86

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                reehee2
                wrote on last edited by
                #87

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BerryBushB
                  BerryBushB
                  BerryBush
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #88

                  bump

                  If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #89

                    Bumpo

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mommybubblesM
                      mommybubblesM
                      mommybubbles
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #90

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • J
                        J
                        JustABumper
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #91

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • vrtualpiixelV
                          vrtualpiixelV
                          vrtualpiixel
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #92

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Dru_teahsttD
                            Dru_teahsttD
                            Dru_teahstt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #93

                            I hate this person bro...

                            1cd2b579-4ebc-482e-9656-6124e241f9b7-image.jpeg

                            93ef784d-495e-45b3-9549-f916ec908a8d-image.jpeg

                            They were very unclear about their TOS when first messaging them, and then for some reason had dementia mid way through and after some budging they FINALLY told me

                            sintowinS 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

                              I hate this person bro...

                              1cd2b579-4ebc-482e-9656-6124e241f9b7-image.jpeg

                              93ef784d-495e-45b3-9549-f916ec908a8d-image.jpeg

                              They were very unclear about their TOS when first messaging them, and then for some reason had dementia mid way through and after some budging they FINALLY told me

                              sintowinS
                              sintowinS
                              sintowin
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #94

                              @Dru_teahstt I talked to her and she said she just wants people to make blender content of her character and doesn't have plans for porting her to vrchat yet

                              Dru_teahsttD 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sintowinS sintowin

                                @Dru_teahstt I talked to her and she said she just wants people to make blender content of her character and doesn't have plans for porting her to vrchat yet

                                Dru_teahsttD
                                Dru_teahsttD
                                Dru_teahstt
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #95

                                @sintowin Other people can port her, you can just get the model and port it...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • sintowinS
                                  sintowinS
                                  sintowin
                                  wrote on last edited by sintowin
                                  #96

                                  She wants to make sure people know how to use blender before giving them the model and idk how to so I cant get it yet

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • mommybubblesM
                                    mommybubblesM
                                    mommybubbles
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #97

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • mommybubblesM
                                      mommybubblesM
                                      mommybubbles
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #98

                                      if someone says yes they do i can tell them what to say i know a lil of blander

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #99

                                        Bumpo

                                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                        Typically after -
                                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CrazymarshalC
                                          CrazymarshalC
                                          Crazymarshal
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #100

                                          bump blender, both :3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular