FOUND:オリジナル3Dモデル「ユーフォリカ・Euphorika」
-
bump
-
bump
-
Big Bump!
-
bump, comes out in 2 days

-
Bump! Comes out in 16hrs

-
bump!
-
-
bump

-
-
-
-
I don't understand what this is. Is it for the AVI file, or is this the AVI file itself? Or how do I do this? I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do... Can someone explain it to me?
@Womp_womp its a rar file. so its like a zipped file. you need to unzip it using winrar or something.
-
Does it have a quest version?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
