FOUND:Queenie by Cupkake!
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bumppp
-
bump
-
I managed to get her, but idk the first steps of leaking an avatar. Anyone got any advice?
-
I managed to get her, but idk the first steps of leaking an avatar. Anyone got any advice?
@TheDirtyDozen upload it on pixeldrain, google drive or workupload
-
I managed to get her, but idk the first steps of leaking an avatar. Anyone got any advice?
@TheDirtyDozen pixeldrain or workupload. dont use mega.
-
Here it is! (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)
-
Here it is! (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)
@TheDirtyDozen tysm!
-
Here it is! (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)
@TheDirtyDozen ty have you teh opti version too?
-
@TheDirtyDozen ty have you teh opti version too?
@Moonchild Unfortunately no, I just got the original one
-
Here it is! (Praying I don't get busted right away this is my first time ever doing this)
@TheDirtyDozen Hi! The link is not working

-
@TheDirtyDozen Hi! The link is not working

@AiriFiore Crap, should I reupload it on a different platform? This is my first ever leak so I'm still trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login