LF: This Mayu pls i need it
-
@Videre I assumed this site was for that purpose, but I didn't intend to use it as is; I just wanted the raw file so I could edit it properly. Sorry if my intentions were misunderstood, lol
@JuanDeLaPalmilla Have a Discord?
-
-
The back hair is from the chibitora as @volkiv said. The front one comes with the fluffgan base
Chubby mod: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/93433/lf-mayu-3.5.3-by-azuki?_=1776672435792
Chibitora: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/47280/lf-chibitora?_=1776672435800
Fluffgan: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/95355/fluffgan-fluffgan-nsfw-dlc?_=1776672435803
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login