Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. FIXING VRCA'S & VRCW'S [OPEN]

FIXING VRCA'S & VRCW'S [OPEN]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
fixing vrcavrcagiftrepvrcw
1.9k Posts 395 Posters 72.9k Views 86 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • doll.zipD doll.zip

    @M1zuki thank you so much! I'm having a small issue though, when in gesturemanager go loco wasn't working (one i added not the broken one), so i went into options and then velocity to see if she looks okay while moving and she doesn't move at all, if you don't know thats so okay i can probably fix it somehow on my own and I appreciate you repairing it at all!! I was just wondering if you knew a fix

    M1zukiM
    M1zukiM
    M1zuki
    wrote on last edited by
    #821

    @TADCGANGLE I don't sorry, never happened to me b4. Could you send a screenshot

    doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mxmiiiM
      mxmiiiM
      mxmiii
      wrote on last edited by
      #822

      Hello again, i appreciate the last one you did for me. If you could get to any of these, i'd appreciate it! [register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M1zukiM M1zuki

        @TADCGANGLE I don't sorry, never happened to me b4. Could you send a screenshot

        doll.zipD
        doll.zipD
        doll.zip
        wrote on last edited by doll.zip
        #823

        @M1zuki Sure! I sort of found a fix, its only when I remove the old unfortunately broken gogo loco, I use OVR and standable so its not a huge problem, but sometimes I just like to not use standable lol. When I add a new gogo loco it makes her movements not work anymore, I'm trying to use velocity here and she stays in the static idle pose

        Screenshot 2026-07-22 015808.png

        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

        M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Q
          Q
          qia8495
          wrote on last edited by
          #824

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_68f1864b-d354-43a8-8901-f6dc85ee50f0
          Thank you so much for your hard work and help! I'm currently unable to leave a like, but I will definitely make sure to add one later. Could you please help me extract this model?

          M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M1zukiM M1zuki

            @vxvxvxvx4 okay so its pink, just put poiyomi shaders, gesture layer thing click select, go to the animator and it will say VF(number) just type that number in and click the first thing thats pops up and you should be in the clear

            vxvxvxvx4V
            vxvxvxvx4V
            vxvxvxvx4
            wrote on last edited by
            #825

            @m1zuki Could you help me fix this problem?

            M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Q qia8495

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_68f1864b-d354-43a8-8901-f6dc85ee50f0
              Thank you so much for your hard work and help! I'm currently unable to leave a like, but I will definitely make sure to add one later. Could you please help me extract this model?

              M1zukiM
              M1zukiM
              M1zuki
              wrote on last edited by
              #826

              @qia8495 hi! I don’t rip models, but you can find a thread that rips for you. I’d suggest VRCAmazings thread

              Q 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vxvxvxvx4V vxvxvxvx4

                @m1zuki Could you help me fix this problem?

                M1zukiM
                M1zukiM
                M1zuki
                wrote on last edited by
                #827

                @vxvxvxvx4 the VF? Or the shaders

                vxvxvxvx4V 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • doll.zipD doll.zip

                  @M1zuki Sure! I sort of found a fix, its only when I remove the old unfortunately broken gogo loco, I use OVR and standable so its not a huge problem, but sometimes I just like to not use standable lol. When I add a new gogo loco it makes her movements not work anymore, I'm trying to use velocity here and she stays in the static idle pose

                  Screenshot 2026-07-22 015808.png

                  M1zukiM
                  M1zukiM
                  M1zuki
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #828

                  @TADCGANGLE yeah I’m so sorry, this has never happened to me before. I’d do a quick google search.

                  doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M1zukiM M1zuki

                    @qia8495 hi! I don’t rip models, but you can find a thread that rips for you. I’d suggest VRCAmazings thread

                    Q
                    Q
                    qia8495
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #829

                    @M1zuki I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! That was my mistake—English isn't my native language, so I misunderstood the title. Thank you so much for your time and help anyway :}

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M1zukiM M1zuki

                      @TADCGANGLE yeah I’m so sorry, this has never happened to me before. I’d do a quick google search.

                      doll.zipD
                      doll.zipD
                      doll.zip
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #830

                      @M1zuki thats totally fine its still useable, thank you so much!

                      ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                      ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                      ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                      ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • doll.zipD
                        doll.zipD
                        doll.zip
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #831

                        hii! I wanted to fix this up for a friend of mine so I can add some assets to it, I'd be very grateful, thank you!
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                        M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M1zukiM M1zuki

                          @vxvxvxvx4 the VF? Or the shaders

                          vxvxvxvx4V
                          vxvxvxvx4V
                          vxvxvxvx4
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #832

                          @M1zuki I need your help with both issues so that the asset can be uploaded and used normally.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • J
                            J
                            jaytoon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #833

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            @m1zuki i need help with this one plz if you can 🙏

                            M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Imnotaripper.I
                              Imnotaripper.I
                              Imnotaripper.
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #834

                              Hello! I’m back lolol [register or login to view this hidden content] Pikabun VRCA

                              If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                              P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                              M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Petite BiscotteP
                                Petite BiscotteP
                                Petite Biscotte
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #835

                                I'd really like to upload this world; thanks in advance if you manage to make it usable in Unity.

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • doll.zipD doll.zip

                                  hii! I wanted to fix this up for a friend of mine so I can add some assets to it, I'd be very grateful, thank you!
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  M1zukiM
                                  M1zukiM
                                  M1zuki
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #836

                                  @TADCGANGLE [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J jaytoon

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    @m1zuki i need help with this one plz if you can 🙏

                                    M1zukiM
                                    M1zukiM
                                    M1zuki
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #837

                                    @jaytoon [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                      Hello! I’m back lolol [register or login to view this hidden content] Pikabun VRCA

                                      M1zukiM
                                      M1zukiM
                                      M1zuki
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #838

                                      @Imnotaripper. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • K
                                        K
                                        kingtiger88
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #839

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        If possible

                                        Im a women i just named my profile king

                                        M1zukiM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Petite BiscotteP Petite Biscotte

                                          I'd really like to upload this world; thanks in advance if you manage to make it usable in Unity.

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          M1zukiM
                                          M1zukiM
                                          M1zuki
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #840

                                          @Petite-Biscotte [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          Petite BiscotteP Cupid_BowC 2 Replies Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular