Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Nene V2 by Ohdelight

Nene V2 by Ohdelight

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
fnfnenekofi avatarthiccsfw
40 Posts 15 Posters 2.5k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • fartpooperF fartpooper

    🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)
    Im the fucking goat

    Pretty_BoiP
    Pretty_BoiP
    Pretty_Boi
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @fartpooper Thank you for the files but this a ripped version of the avatar. It does not have her fbx inside and one of the toggles don't work and her armature is setup very weird (dunno if that's on delight or whatever) but nontheless thank you but I'd prefer the actual avatar package. (Plus there is a ripped GF model in there too)

    Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

    I do commissions DM me please<3!!

    Cute Femboy doing cute things

    Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Pretty_BoiP
      Pretty_BoiP
      Pretty_Boi
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Bump for legit package

      Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

      I do commissions DM me please<3!!

      Cute Femboy doing cute things

      Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • girlfriendvibesG
        girlfriendvibesG
        girlfriendvibes
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Bump for legit files

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_Boi
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          bump

          Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

          I do commissions DM me please<3!!

          Cute Femboy doing cute things

          Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Pretty_BoiP
            Pretty_BoiP
            Pretty_Boi
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            bump

            Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

            I do commissions DM me please<3!!

            Cute Femboy doing cute things

            Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Pretty_BoiP
              Pretty_BoiP
              Pretty_Boi
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              bump

              Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

              I do commissions DM me please<3!!

              Cute Femboy doing cute things

              Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Usualuser132U
                Usualuser132U
                Usualuser132
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                bump for legit package.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_Boi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  Bump Legit package

                  Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                  I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                  Cute Femboy doing cute things

                  Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DOZECARD
                    DOZECARD
                    DOZECAR
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Bumpy bumpo

                    IM GONNA RUN YOU OVER
                    (If I bump a blender model it’s for a vrc conversion to be made)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MoonypieM
                      MoonypieM
                      Moonypie
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      bum for the fixed files

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Usualuser132U
                        Usualuser132U
                        Usualuser132
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Pretty_BoiP
                          Pretty_BoiP
                          Pretty_Boi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          Bump

                          Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                          I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                          Cute Femboy doing cute things

                          Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Usualuser132U
                            Usualuser132U
                            Usualuser132
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Pretty_BoiP
                              Pretty_BoiP
                              Pretty_Boi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              bump

                              Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                              I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                              Cute Femboy doing cute things

                              Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • girlfriendvibesG
                                girlfriendvibesG
                                girlfriendvibes
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                [register or login to view this hidden content] Here you guys go the legit files

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                3
                                • Pretty_BoiP
                                  Pretty_BoiP
                                  Pretty_Boi
                                  wrote on last edited by Pretty_Boi
                                  #36

                                  Yup these are the legit files confirmed and everything works!! Thank you @girlfriendvibes . Will you be able to update them as he pushes them out?

                                  (PS- If you get an error about emotes or uhh locomotion while uplaoading/testing in unity just remove the gogo and readd the new one)

                                  Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                  I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                  Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                  Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • OhDelightO
                                    OhDelightO
                                    OhDelight
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    lol the rest of the updates wont be posted to kofi after seeing this i think, they'll stay with me probs or i'll give them out to people

                                    Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • OhDelightO OhDelight

                                      lol the rest of the updates wont be posted to kofi after seeing this i think, they'll stay with me probs or i'll give them out to people

                                      Pretty_BoiP
                                      Pretty_BoiP
                                      Pretty_Boi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @OhDelight Give them out? Like privately to just friends or like only through dms or whatever?

                                      Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                      I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                      Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                      Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                      OhDelightO 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                        @OhDelight Give them out? Like privately to just friends or like only through dms or whatever?

                                        OhDelightO
                                        OhDelightO
                                        OhDelight
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @Pretty_Boi only through dms, bubba. gotta go to measures like that to make sure it don't get leaked here ig so

                                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • OhDelightO OhDelight

                                          @Pretty_Boi only through dms, bubba. gotta go to measures like that to make sure it don't get leaked here ig so

                                          R
                                          R
                                          reehee2
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @OhDelight could i get the model pretty please? 👀

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular