Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #161

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #162

      Bumpo

      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

      Typically after -
      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #163

        Bumpo

        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

        Typically after -
        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Bread SalamanderB
          Bread SalamanderB
          Bread Salamander
          wrote on last edited by
          #164

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #165

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanavi
              wrote on last edited by
              #166

              up

              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
              and Heartmarksman!
              <3333

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MangosPogM
                MangosPogM
                MangosPog
                wrote on last edited by
                #167

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RinRinKR
                  RinRinKR
                  RinRinK
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #168

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • sakisakiS
                    sakisakiS
                    sakisaki
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #169

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #170

                      Bumpo

                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                      Typically after -
                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #171

                        Bumpo

                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                        Typically after -
                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AS2A
                          AS2A
                          AS2
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #172

                          Bump

                          • Sio & Lumina Asset Collector. -
                          • Soft E-Girl Avatar Collector. -
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #173

                            Bumpo

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #174

                              bumppp please

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • MangosPogM
                                MangosPogM
                                MangosPog
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #175

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RinRinKR
                                  RinRinKR
                                  RinRinK
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #176

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D4ddyLemonD
                                    D4ddyLemonD
                                    D4ddyLemon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #177

                                    Bumpo

                                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                    Typically after -
                                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • TheVoidCallsT
                                      TheVoidCallsT
                                      TheVoidCalls
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #178

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • 3epy_kitt3n3
                                        3epy_kitt3n3
                                        3epy_kitt3n
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #179

                                        bumpp

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pawrincesP
                                          pawrincesP
                                          pawrinces
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #180

                                          bump

                                          ♡

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular