Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YunoBunoY
    YunoBunoY
    YunoBuno
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Bump

    Meow always lurking for peak avis

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GlobiesG
      GlobiesG
      Globies
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        upp pleasseee

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • demon_engineerD
          demon_engineerD
          demon_engineer
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RoastedAppleR
            RoastedAppleR
            RoastedApple
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            bumpa

            I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pawrincesP
                pawrincesP
                pawrinces
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                bump

                ♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GlobiesG
                  GlobiesG
                  Globies
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    teataking
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      Bumpo

                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                      Typically after -
                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanavi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        up pleasee

                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                        and Heartmarksman!
                        <3333

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TheVoidCallsT
                          TheVoidCallsT
                          TheVoidCalls
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • fruitloops88F
                            fruitloops88F
                            fruitloops88
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              Bumpo

                              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                              Typically after -
                              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Bread SalamanderB
                                Bread SalamanderB
                                Bread Salamander
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • pawrincesP
                                  pawrincesP
                                  pawrinces
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  bump

                                  ♡

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • GlobiesG
                                    GlobiesG
                                    Globies
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    Bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • lolnaniL
                                      lolnaniL
                                      lolnani
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RoastedAppleR
                                        RoastedAppleR
                                        RoastedApple
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        bumpa

                                        I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T
                                          T
                                          Topolina
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          bumpa

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular