Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #201

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #202

      Bumpo

      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

      Typically after -
      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #203

        upp

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • W
          W
          wolfy040
          wrote on last edited by
          #204

          dump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #205

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              mankyma
              wrote on last edited by
              #206

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RinRinKR
                RinRinKR
                RinRinK
                wrote on last edited by
                #207

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MangosPogM
                  MangosPogM
                  MangosPog
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #208

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Bread SalamanderB
                    Bread SalamanderB
                    Bread Salamander
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #209

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      Pottitot
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #210

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanavi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #211

                        up

                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                        and Heartmarksman!
                        <3333

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #212

                          Bumpo

                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                          Typically after -
                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • YounggY
                            YounggY
                            Youngg
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #213

                            up

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MangosPogM
                              MangosPogM
                              MangosPog
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #214

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • YounggY
                                YounggY
                                Youngg
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #215

                                up

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Bread SalamanderB
                                  Bread SalamanderB
                                  Bread Salamander
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #216

                                  up

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • iwannabeanaviI
                                    iwannabeanaviI
                                    iwannabeanavi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #217

                                    upp

                                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                    and Heartmarksman!
                                    <3333

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D4ddyLemonD
                                      D4ddyLemonD
                                      D4ddyLemon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #218

                                      Bumpo

                                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                      Typically after -
                                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • X
                                        X
                                        Xhelvandowayne
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #219

                                        upp

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #220

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular