LF rip of this Ginger avatar by MeW_Angel)
-
@Yukix i gotta ask am i messing something the avi doesnt appear to be nsfw for me
@kingtiger88 It's not nsfw, I just had no other category to put this topic
-
This post is deleted!
-
Nevermind; I fixed it myself. To those wanting to fix it themselves here's the exact steps;
I had to find the "VRCFury Gesture" controller and make 2 new Avatar Masks; one for each individual hands' muscles, and assign them to the left and right hand layers. I then assigned the "Mask for VF32 Base Mask" to the [VF32] Base Mask layer in the "VRCFury Gesture" controller, found the "VRCFury Additive" controller, and assigned it to the identically-named layer there too.
Then I made one last mask called "vrc_HandsOnly" assigned to both hands' muscles, clicked the avatar in the Hierarchy to open its controller (not sure how else to find it), and assigned it to the "[VF103] Defaults" layer.
As for Gogo, I fixed it by removing the prefab and dropping a reimported prefab onto the avatar in the hierarchy, then setting the Base, Action and Sitting controllers in the Playable Layers section in the Inspector to ProxyBase, ProxyAction and ProxySitting respectively.
Both hands now work, and so does gogo!
Thanks so much for the rip @yukix !
I updated my step-by-step fix here and got gogo working, hopefully it helps everyone out in polishing the package @yukix dropped!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login