FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]
-
Found a notification that there was an edit to the first page for both parts from two days ago. Was there any new updates or is it just to include changes made from the last update?
@Winds2907 It's just modifying the message. If they're an update I say it
-
key on mediafire isnt working
-
key on mediafire isnt working
@Peersthepear Mediafire died so I changed it-
-
-
the REWORKED FNC P1 .rar file has the same contents as P2, there's no Bonnie or Frenni, both packs have Fexa, Chiku and mr.Bake
-
-
Anyone struggling to download the new versions? Might be my pc
-
Anyone struggling to download the new versions? Might be my pc
@SymbioteLycan OMG IT BROKE AGAIN
It work now. Stupid mediafire -
@SymbioteLycan OMG IT BROKE AGAIN
It work now. Stupid mediafire@Fire_90 You good, homie! Mistakes happen
-
is there a chance anyone can show how to do emissions, like light up stuff. I'd like to give type 0 glowing teeth and pupils for quest version
-
is there a chance anyone can show how to do emissions, like light up stuff. I'd like to give type 0 glowing teeth and pupils for quest version
@NotHereLol It's already working dude- I'm sorry but quest can't do only one emission. Not like PC.
So I already fused them together- -
This post is deleted!
-
@NotHereLol It's already working dude- I'm sorry but quest can't do only one emission. Not like PC.
So I already fused them together-@Fire_90 weird I came back from testing them like fexa for example, all her stuff glows on quest but type 0 doesn't, sorry if I came into this abit weird. Learning this model stuff for the first time
-
@Fire_90 weird I came back from testing them like fexa for example, all her stuff glows on quest but type 0 doesn't, sorry if I came into this abit weird. Learning this model stuff for the first time
@NotHereLol You got the latest version ? I know that they're was some issue with type 0 glow- So download it again and retry importing-
Just to be sure- -
@NotHereLol You got the latest version ? I know that they're was some issue with type 0 glow- So download it again and retry importing-
Just to be sure-@Fire_90 okay so I went to redownload it and it says on mediafire that its missing?

-
The link work for me-
THIS IT TO GET TO THE TOP WHERE THE LINK IS :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1-quest-port -
The link work for me-
THIS IT TO GET TO THE TOP WHERE THE LINK IS :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1-quest-port@Fire_90 oop okay now it randomly just started working, sorry bout that. I'll redownload and check real quick
-
The link work for me-
THIS IT TO GET TO THE TOP WHERE THE LINK IS :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1-quest-port@Fire_90 aight so after checking yes, all she needed was just an update. My bad on disturbing you. Though I do thank you for the help! this makes understanding how models work alot easier lol
-
The link work for me-
THIS IT TO GET TO THE TOP WHERE THE LINK IS :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1-quest-port -
@Fedoudou Idk what the problem is because the link works-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login