LF: Snao Pheromosa by Dotolie (NSFW Avatar) (LF 9/28 update)
-
Hi, looking for this avatar, thanks in advance.
https://dotolie.gumroad.com/l/snaopheromosa?layout=profile
Found by donkeykon3 (not current): -
o.o
-
Actually... Me to
-
-
-
-
I have the model if anmyone wants it I'll trade for any models after "Horror Alice" as they blacklisted before i could get the last of the models
https://ripper.store/avatars?category=authorId&search=usr_2e61102a-b24a-4681-996c-b4996dd8d1a5
-
I have the model if anmyone wants it I'll trade for any models after "Horror Alice" as they blacklisted before i could get the last of the models
https://ripper.store/avatars?category=authorId&search=usr_2e61102a-b24a-4681-996c-b4996dd8d1a5
@The_Doc71 is this all you will accept as trade? I really want this avatar and would gladly purchase it if I had the money too right now.
-
@The_Doc71 is this all you will accept as trade? I really want this avatar and would gladly purchase it if I had the money too right now.
@MyFriendlySpark if you got message me on discord ^v^ we can discuss this better
the_doctor71.
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
Hi, looking for this avatar, thanks in advance.
https://dotolie.gumroad.com/l/snaopheromosa?layout=profile
Found by donkeykon3 (not current):I think I got two different files for this character before the Ripper store got shut down. (although this is the first time I ever used a forum so I don't really know how to give these files.)
-
-
@tm_off
I think I got it correctly, enjoy the models dude!
-
-
its in those Mediafire links I sent, that's how the files were given to me by the Ripper store. I can't really give a unity package since I am not an expert on these types of things. Maybe somebody will be nice enough to just do that process for us but for now, I can only give the files as is.
-
-
@The_Doc71 i have one gardevoir maybe You interesting, i send You friend request, My name is sibas
-
its in those Mediafire links I sent, that's how the files were given to me by the Ripper store. I can't really give a unity package since I am not an expert on these types of things. Maybe somebody will be nice enough to just do that process for us but for now, I can only give the files as is.
-
@The_Doc71 would you accept the Bom39 Gardenun for exchange?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login